1. Arms warrior T6 bis list anyone?

Sup there guys. I have raided up to MH but never further can someone link me a arms warrior T6 end game bis list? I keep trying to google a list but so far have come up empty and confused lol

2. I came up with this set as the best balance, only some very minor optimisation needed with gemming.

It's impractical though, the bracers and boots especially are inferior items that are only taken to avoid wasting hit, since the hit rating on the better items (Dreadboots, Deadly Cuffs, Choker of Endless Nightmares) is wasted causing them to be weaker in an overall set.

It's also not including Zul'Aman items which replace a number of slots in the set. For some players Dragonspine Trophy can drop into the set instead of Tsunami Talisman, and in some situations it's very strong despite it seriously messing with the Slam rotation.. Equally Bloodlust Brooch can be more effective situationally, so there is 7 hit rating to find if you replace Tsunami (Deadly Cuffs, boot enchant, gem).

The better route is to look at upgrades one at a time and play the long game with Zul Aman in mind.

That leaves you with this, some minor enchant/gem optimisations aside. You can use my gear ranking sheet to help with gear choices - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=107545378
    Edited: January 8, 2018

3. One from peenix: https://web.archive.org/web/20160323...rrior-guidebis
    Has you wear Solarian's Sapphire, which you should as Arms since you're doing less personal DPS than a Fury Warrior.

4. That peenix guide is not exactly the best and it's based off of Rawr (which was/is terrible for Warrior in general), it's true that Solarian's Sapphire is the best for group DPS in an optimised melee group but it's not best for personal Arms dps, and an Arms Warrior might not always be put in an optimised melee group. His set uses T6 helm which is easier to pick up, but it leaves you 23 hit over the cap and lower on armor ignore, weaker overall balance of stats.

So yeah like I said already, the sets I posted above are the "BIS" sets.