1. Removal of SSC and TK attunements?

With the release of Black Temple, will you remove the attunement requirements for Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep: The Eye? In retail the attunement requiered for these raids got removed about 1 month after the release of Black Temple

Source:

Timeline: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Timeli...d_of_Warcraft)
    Attunement guide TBC: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Instan...rning_Crusade)

"As of June 19, 2007 - Serpentshrine Cavern no longer requires attunement"
    "As of June 19, 2007 - The Eye no longer requires attunement."

This would be helpful for raiding on alts.

Thank you!

2. +1 on this, guilds who have done T5 since the release are getting really burnt out on those instances having to clear it every time you invite a new member. Don't really see any downside to it (could potentially be after 1 or 2 weeks of BT but should happen sooner rather than later, imo).

3. didnt they get removed when sunwell was released? we are not at that point i believe

4. didnt they get removed when sunwell was released? we are not at that point i believe
    Nah it was removed about 1-2 months after the release of BT.
    In Patch 2.1.2 or something like this.

I'm fine with taking it away now though, clearing T4 just for attunement is getting silly.
    And people who want to get into BT still need to do MH which in itself needs attunement from KT and Vashj.

5. Any moderators or server admins here that can anwser this question? =)

6. Bump! Please any response from dev?

7. If I did, I would have posted a reply days before now.

8. When does the heroic requirement get lowered to honored instead of revered? That's a big deal for t5 attunement also.

Killing Gruul and Mag is nothing compared to grinding rep with 5 factions for weeks.

9. When does the heroic requirement get lowered to honored instead of revered? That's a big deal for t5 attunement also.

Killing Gruul and Mag is nothing compared to grinding rep with 5 factions for weeks.
    Ethereum Prison Keys, Look them up and get revered in 30 minutes.