1. Easiest Class and Spec for half blind player

Hello guys. İ am visual disabled wow player since vanilla alpha. I need to learn what is the easiest class and spec for RDF/RDH and Raids. Thanks..

2. That's hard for me to say, but I do know that with just about any class or spec, if you play it enough, you will learn to play it by muscle memory.

3. Hard to say about class, but in general healers might work better as you can mess around with addons to display frames bigger and make them change color on certain debuffs you can dispell and so on. Also healers imo require less movement, so it would be less demanding on awarness.

Trying to put myself into the same situation i would most likely pick rshaman and put rdruid as last, since following hots might prove difficult.

edit: I have very little exp in pve so my advice is rather biased.
    Edited: January 7, 2018

4. I'd say arcane mage may not be that difficult to get yourself into the game with. As a starters until you get used to it (and even after that, pretty much) you'll only have a two-button rotation, excluding self buffs and situational spells like blink, while having only one proc to watch out for. Power auras addon may help you greatly (with other classes as well), being able to set up a visual and audio indicator for a certain trigger like a trinket or a talent proc. There may be better classes and specs, don't really have the time right now to go over all of them in my head, but I bet arcane mage is one of the top ones you could use. Plus you could always spec into fire as your gear gets better. After all it comes down to personal preference. Good luck!

5. İ am visual disabled/easiest class and spec for RDF/RDH and Raids.
    Not sure exactly how you mean visually disabled (Colorblind, low field of vision, blurry vision).
    If you're colorblind, that's not a super big deal, most things you need to worry about should be visible even on a B+W monitor, and addons like DBM can be customized to any style of warning system (audio/text/etc.)

However, for getting up the gear grind, I highly recommend Healer or Tank as grinding RDF as a DPS is going to involve many, many LONG queues.

6. I'd say elemental shaman is probably one of the easiest. Your 4 set is garbage so youre not a top dps and your rotation is simple. Flame shock dot, lava burst, lightning bolt spam. However ele sham is liked in raids for their buffs and knockback thunderstorm
    Edited: January 8, 2018

7. It really just depends on what issues your disability causes, if you need it simplified then macros are one way to do it, some classes can macro all or nearly all of their dps into a macro, some are more accurate for 100% perfect dps than others. If its not simplification, then you can really play most any class. UI mods will let you enlarge and resize any part of the UI that you need in order to see it better if thats the issue. Again, you can probably do most classes with the right mods depending on what your issues are. Tanking, and esp healing are the only ones where some sight issues can cause some problems that might hold you up. But again, that depends on your particular issue.

I've helped a friend who has eye scanning and focusing issues on movement. She can play nearly whatever she wants now in pve once we got it set up properly. PvP is far more complicated and is a bit too much with some classes, so if you go into that then something faceroll like ret paladin is great.