1. Best way to level a Shaman?

What would you guys say is the best way to level a Shaman on Outland? Enhancement might be the way to go, but until you get Dual Wield, should you aim for perhaps a slow 2h weapon or a 1h with a shield? Or would you recommend Elemental?

2. Enh all the way. 2H weapon are not neccesarly bad because WF hits hard on them. Even when u have the DW talent already its worth to use a 2H when it has better stats than ur 1H weapons.

3. I personally used a 2hand on enhance early on until i got dual wield.
    I would disagree about using 2hands once you get Dual wield though, as you'll get stormstrike at practically the same level, and stormstrike benefits from dualwield greatly as it strikes with both weapons and procs your weapon enchants, and gives more hits for Flurry and SF procs. You also unlock a talent that gives you 6% hit chance while dual wielding, which is a huge dps increase while levelling, especially as most of your gear probably won't have much hit rating yet, and missing sucks while questing.

Just stick with Enh when you get to OL and even if you find it hard at first, after the first 4-5 quests you'll get the outland-quality gear which gives you a significant power-boost. Just make sure you're level 58 minimum before you head through the dark portal.

Elemental has too many issues while questing, such as Mana OOMing and high drinking downtime, and casting pushback while getting attacked.
    Edited: January 8, 2018

4. I would disagree about using 2hands once you get Dual wield though, as you'll get stormstrike at practically the same level, and stormstrike benefits from dualwield greatly as it strikes with both weapons and procs your weapon enchants, and gives more hits for Flurry and SF procs. You also unlock a talent that gives you 6% hit chance while dual wielding, which is a huge dps increase while levelling, especially as most of your gear probably won't have much hit rating yet, and missing sucks while questing.
    In theory u are right that DW is better but it can be hard to find two slow one hand weapons. In case u don't have any its better to use a slow two hander than runing with two daggers around.
    Edited: January 8, 2018