1. all around class

which is an all around class, which is good for both pvp and pve and which top 2 classes can burst People fast in bgs?

2. I think it's more a matter of opinion than fact, but that's my answer :

Ranged : Arcane Mage

Melee : Retribution Paladin or Subtelty Rogue

Healers : Holy Paladin or Discipline (PvP) and Holy (PvE) Priest

Of course this is for huge burst for a single target, but there are other classes which can do a lot of damage as well with AoE (Area of Effect) spells like Balance Druid, Affliction Warlock or even Fire Mage.

They all have a different role in battlegrounds, but it's good to ask. Maybe if you provide more details about what you would like to do, I would be able to give you more information to help you choose your class a spec.

3. Nice, i like these classes, but which of them can Counter healer the most?

4. I suggest Subtelty Rogue or Arcane Mage, but they have 2 different playstyles :

Rogue : in order to fight healers, you must contorl your stun and silence abilities. It's not so hard, but it takes a bit of time to master. You will also get targeted a lot because you will have to be close to the healer. Smoke Bomb can do the job, though. You can do many combinations and variations to kill healers.

Mage : Extremely huge DPS. You will mainly deal more damage than they heal ; that means if you burst hard enough, 1 healer won't be able to survive your damage. Take note that you have to stay far so people won't directly focus you at first.

Once again it all depends on the situation and on your team or opponents ; if they have more than 1 healer, you'll find Rogue more interesting because of the Smoke Bomb and crowd control abilities. For easy and fast DPS, I suggest you Arcane Mage. It's easier to learn and you can always change have a Fire spec if you want to try different playstyles. :)