1. Any staff member that could tell us when the server gets reset? Thanks!

2. Any staff member that could tell us when the server gets reset? Thanks!
    What reset are you talking about?

3. Any staff member that could tell us when the server gets reset? Thanks!
    there are no plans for a reset currently, at least none they've made the community aware of.

4. Any staff member that could tell us when the server gets reset? Thanks!
    I can assure you there won't be any reset/merge anytime soon. The reason is simple : there are still active players out there enjoying Neltharion.

If you want a reset so bad, create a new account and start again from the beginning. I don't get why you're asking for a reset when you can do it youserlf.

5. I want to thank Fishnetsavage and other members of Fatality for good bgs and lots of fun pvp. Mitsuhide DevilsDeathSquad.

6. how to save Neltharion, If you PvP on horde join <FATALITY> if you pvp on ally join <Chemical>

7. finally attainned 2,6k arena rating?
    Idk man, let me check really quick.

Spoiler: Show

Yap, it's still there.

Are you Matzi? Are you still alive?
    Edited: January 14, 2018

8. It's simple , merge us with mop and gg :)
    *** ppl who talk **** about we love cata , no1 loves cata merge us with mop :)

9. It's simple , merge us with mop and gg :)
    *** ppl who talk **** about we love cata , no1 loves cata merge us with mop :)
    You know there is no difference if you merge something with nothing?

10. I've heard from a reliable source that the server will be reset next month can any of the staff members confirm this with an official statement?

11. I've heard from a reliable source that the server will be reset next month can any of the staff members confirm this with an official statement?
    Stop trying man, your false rumors don't work here.

As per the topic of what people have been asking about Neltharion, people have asked many things, including a realm reset or a merger into MoP. We consider neither of those things feasible because there are people on there who still play, and would lose everything that they have (gear becomes useless, gold is reset or becomes unsubstantial due to inflation with the next expansion, etc).

12. I think more people will come from Icecrown the over population and lag is terrible which only makes sense to come back here no lag no overpopulation , and a chance to relive Cata all over again.

13. I think more people will come from Icecrown the over population and lag is terrible which only makes sense to come back here no lag no overpopulation , and a chance to relive Cata all over again.
    coming from an icecrown player, i'd go outland or frostwolf before cata, solely due to population.

First 1234 ... Last