1. coming from an icecrown player, i'd go outland or frostwolf before cata, solely due to population.
    Coming from an Mist of Pandaria pplayer (main playing houres) i have al 4 expantions on my PC , so i kind move through the day betwen them. Only problem is the Woltk Icecrown , que... so when i see the que i just stick to , MOp, BC, Cataclysm.

If everyone did the same, there will be no Que and all realms populated. Job done!

2. A lot of us just don't want to play Cata/MoP, and consider TBC & WOTLK the premier expansions of the WoW catalogue.

3. Coming from an Mist of Pandaria pplayer (main playing houres) i have al 4 expantions on my PC , so i kind move through the day betwen them. Only problem is the Woltk Icecrown , que... so when i see the que i just stick to , MOp, BC, Cataclysm.

If everyone did the same, there will be no Que and all realms populated. Job done!
    yea, but it's hard to get past the population. i have the mop client as well as wotlk, but even with mops population i still got bored very quickly. it rather sucks for those that make their home on cata/mop as they're in a crap situation. people won't play/get bored due to low population, but the population can't get higher if people don't stay.

4. A lot of us just don't want to play Cata/MoP, and consider TBC & WOTLK the premier expansions of the WoW catalogue.
    Well of course. Most people love Wrath because Wrath has the easiest dungeons and raids out of any expansion in WoW.

5. Well of course. Most people love Wrath because Wrath has the easiest dungeons and raids out of any expansion in WoW.
    0 Light Yogg Saron easy fight ? Hello ?

6. why make a devlog? realm has no players therefore no one will read it, why waste time?

7. jesus , ANOTHER thread " how to save nelth" lmao , it became sad , plz stop trying
    Edited: January 20, 2018

8. jesus , ANOTHER thread " how to save nelth" lmao , it became sad , plz stop trying
    ikr, toxic players, buggy instances, broken nearly everything.
    no use trying to save it lol

9. ikr, toxic players, buggy instances, broken nearly everything.
    no use trying to save it lol
    You seem mad we banned you from the server discord. LUL
    Edited: January 21, 2018

10. I'm quite curious to know what happened with this garbaggio.

11. coming from an icecrown player, i'd go outland or frostwolf before cata, solely due to population.
    I played here on Neltharion since its launch 3 accounts worth , Ice crown would be perfect without the issues it has, TBC was fun and old school but I preferred Wrath and Cata over them.

12. You're acting like you bought a video game then finished the game and asked for a refund years later because you no longer enjoy the game. Once again, this problem comes from you, not from the game. Many people including me still enjoy playing here. You ain't even active anymore, therefore you have absolutely nothing to say about what the game has to offer right now.

I'll say it again : it is YOUR jab to make your coins worth something. Don't blame Warmane for your non-participation.
    Do you mean that it is HIS job to make the server worth playing ? Advertise it? May be it is his job to finaly start fixing old bugs that break the game, or hire more people to do it ? Whats' the point of donating than ? "YOU ARE WRONG, BOI!"

I can assure you there won't be any reset/merge anytime soon. The reason is simple : there are still active players out there enjoying Neltharion.

If you want a reset so bad, create a new account and start again from the beginning. I don't get why you're asking for a reset when you can do it youserlf.
    Who are you calling active? Those 20 ppl who enjoy the silvence and those 5 multiboxers who are still trying hard to solo all the stuff ? hahhahaha. JUST FACE THE TRUTH, "CMON SON" !

YOU BOTH are wrong here, coozziiee for creating this thread in the first place, picking one's old wound. Horribull for being salty against a guy who has dreams of bright future and sand in eyes.

Nelth has 2 problems that feed each other
    1) content is dead (no fixes are being made for quite a while, there is nothing (new) worth on server to "comeback" ) and because of that online is dead
    2) online is dead becasue content is dead

With the MOP server will be the same thing, soon.

There is only one way to fix the situation @ Neltharion and Frostwolf ( suggested multiple times, inc. myself )- Make progression between servers possible. This will attract a lot of people who never played on molten/warmane. And will attract a lot of ppl who are playing currently on TBC, WOTLK.
    But guess what it "requires a lot of work and consideration"

Otherwise, it is only making me ( and a bunch of other people i know ) laugh and feel sad when we see that "high" online on servers we once played.
    I personaly made a bet that soon neth will be closed.

Sorry for the INGLEESH if its' there ( or don't bother reading ).
    Edited: January 22, 2018

13. I won't even quote your nonsense because obviously you left Neltharion very long ago or barely play 5 minutes per day which is pretty much close to not playing at all.

Server not worth playing? and why? because no population? that's exactly what I said ; if you think it's not worth to play because other people don't play so you just follow them, well it's your problem.

old bugs that break the game? which ones? major bugs have been fixed (of course there will always be something to improve but that's normal for every server) and the game works well. Maybe if you were an active player, you would know.

20 people with 5 multiboxers? obviously you've never been playing during the day. No one needs 12k population to run 1 battleground.

content is dead? it has been the best 4.3.4 private server you could find around for YEARS. Now there might be one that offers a better script but I don't know and I won't talk about it since I don't play there (see, you could do the same thing : don't talk about what you don't know). The game has been enjoyable 3 years ago ; why would it suddenly be so bad? Things have been fixed. Try it yourself.

This is a too long answer for such an ignorant comment on this thread. I hope you'll know your facts next time.

First 12345 ... Last