1. 3 Days Ago  
    coming from an icecrown player, i'd go outland or frostwolf before cata, solely due to population.
    Coming from an Mist of Pandaria pplayer (main playing houres) i have al 4 expantions on my PC , so i kind move through the day betwen them. Only problem is the Woltk Icecrown , que... so when i see the que i just stick to , MOp, BC, Cataclysm.

If everyone did the same, there will be no Que and all realms populated. Job done!

2. 3 Days Ago  
    A lot of us just don't want to play Cata/MoP, and consider TBC & WOTLK the premier expansions of the WoW catalogue.

3. 2 Days Ago  
    Coming from an Mist of Pandaria pplayer (main playing houres) i have al 4 expantions on my PC , so i kind move through the day betwen them. Only problem is the Woltk Icecrown , que... so when i see the que i just stick to , MOp, BC, Cataclysm.

If everyone did the same, there will be no Que and all realms populated. Job done!
    yea, but it's hard to get past the population. i have the mop client as well as wotlk, but even with mops population i still got bored very quickly. it rather sucks for those that make their home on cata/mop as they're in a crap situation. people won't play/get bored due to low population, but the population can't get higher if people don't stay.

4. 2 Days Ago  
    A lot of us just don't want to play Cata/MoP, and consider TBC & WOTLK the premier expansions of the WoW catalogue.
    Well of course. Most people love Wrath because Wrath has the easiest dungeons and raids out of any expansion in WoW.

5. 2 Days Ago  
    Well of course. Most people love Wrath because Wrath has the easiest dungeons and raids out of any expansion in WoW.
    0 Light Yogg Saron easy fight ? Hello ?

6. 1 Day Ago  

7. 10 hours ago  
    why make a devlog? realm has no players therefore no one will read it, why waste time?

8. 2 hours ago  
    jesus , ANOTHER thread " how to save nelth" lmao , it became sad , plz stop trying
    Edited: 2 hours ago

9. jesus , ANOTHER thread " how to save nelth" lmao , it became sad , plz stop trying
    ikr, toxic players, buggy instances, broken nearly everything.
    no use trying to save it lol

First 123