1. 4 Days Ago  
    coming from an icecrown player, i'd go outland or frostwolf before cata, solely due to population.
    Coming from an Mist of Pandaria pplayer (main playing houres) i have al 4 expantions on my PC , so i kind move through the day betwen them. Only problem is the Woltk Icecrown , que... so when i see the que i just stick to , MOp, BC, Cataclysm.

If everyone did the same, there will be no Que and all realms populated. Job done!

2. 4 Days Ago  
    A lot of us just don't want to play Cata/MoP, and consider TBC & WOTLK the premier expansions of the WoW catalogue.

3. 4 Days Ago  
    Coming from an Mist of Pandaria pplayer (main playing houres) i have al 4 expantions on my PC , so i kind move through the day betwen them. Only problem is the Woltk Icecrown , que... so when i see the que i just stick to , MOp, BC, Cataclysm.

If everyone did the same, there will be no Que and all realms populated. Job done!
    yea, but it's hard to get past the population. i have the mop client as well as wotlk, but even with mops population i still got bored very quickly. it rather sucks for those that make their home on cata/mop as they're in a crap situation. people won't play/get bored due to low population, but the population can't get higher if people don't stay.

4. 3 Days Ago  
    A lot of us just don't want to play Cata/MoP, and consider TBC & WOTLK the premier expansions of the WoW catalogue.
    Well of course. Most people love Wrath because Wrath has the easiest dungeons and raids out of any expansion in WoW.

5. 3 Days Ago  
    Well of course. Most people love Wrath because Wrath has the easiest dungeons and raids out of any expansion in WoW.
    0 Light Yogg Saron easy fight ? Hello ?

6. 3 Days Ago  

7. 1 Day Ago  
    why make a devlog? realm has no players therefore no one will read it, why waste time?

8. 1 Day Ago  
    jesus , ANOTHER thread " how to save nelth" lmao , it became sad , plz stop trying
    Edited: 1 Day Ago

9. 1 Day Ago  
    jesus , ANOTHER thread " how to save nelth" lmao , it became sad , plz stop trying
    ikr, toxic players, buggy instances, broken nearly everything.
    no use trying to save it lol

10. 12 hours ago  
    ikr, toxic players, buggy instances, broken nearly everything.
    no use trying to save it lol
    You seem mad we banned you from the server discord. LUL
    Edited: 12 hours ago

11. 10 hours ago  
    I'm quite curious to know what happened with this garbaggio.

12. 6 hours ago  
    coming from an icecrown player, i'd go outland or frostwolf before cata, solely due to population.
    I played here on Neltharion since its launch 3 accounts worth , Ice crown would be perfect without the issues it has, TBC was fun and old school but I preferred Wrath and Cata over them.

First 123