1. Ruins of Lordaeron BUGs

This arena has some bugs since Outland exists. It happens pretty much with all races. It's nearly impossible to climb up the central tomb. Sometimes, it's even worse if you are playing a female character.

Another problem are the tombstones: there are 2 of them and none prevents from spellcasts and they should so it's bug too.

It's pretty annoying to play this arena so I hope it gets consired to be fixed soon.

Regards.

2. This arena has some bugs since Outland exists. It happens pretty much with all races. It's nearly impossible to climb up the central tomb. Sometimes, it's even worse if you are playing a female character.

Another problem are the tombstones: there are 2 of them and none prevents from spellcasts and they should so it's bug too.

It's pretty annoying to play this arena so I hope it gets consired to be fixed soon.

Regards.
    The female character problem is bad. I wanted a female UD Priest but went male because of the climbing bugs.
    It's not only in arena, I noticed it in SM the first time I think.

And pretty sure the LoS is a bug too, but there are many line of sight issues on this server, and it's propably really hard to fix them.

Also, https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker when you find bugs report them here rather than make forum threads for faster fixes.