1. Arms Warrior, can't choose between 2 specific weapons.

Hello, so I can't choose between [oathbinder normal] and [glorezeng heroic] for arms pvp.
    here are some differences in stats with these weaps:
    Unbuffed AP: Glore 4456, Oath 4269
    Crit: Glore 31%, Oath 38%
    Arp: Glore 53.80%, Oath 59.59%
    Top End Dmg: Glore 1487, Oath 1344

I also got 940 resil, 31k life and 15k armor.
    Im running dbw and sts nm versions.

I can't choose, so help me.
    Thank you for reading this!

2. Hello, so I can't choose between [oathbinder normal] and [glorezeng heroic] for arms pvp.
    here are some differences in stats with these weaps:
    Unbuffed AP: Glore 4456, Oath 4269
    Crit: Glore 31%, Oath 38%
    Arp: Glore 53.80%, Oath 59.59%
    Top End Dmg: Glore 1487, Oath 1344

I also got 940 resil, 31k life and 15k armor.
    Im running dbw and sts nm versions.

I can't choose, so help me.
    Thank you for reading this!

I would go with Oathbinder... since expertise is pretty much useless in pvp (+ overpower procs off dodges and parries). And Poleaxe specialization is the best one.

3. I would go with Oathbinder... since expertise is pretty much useless in pvp (+ overpower procs off dodges and parries). And Poleaxe specialization is the best one.
    Well your answer convinced me, thank you!

4. Oathbinder normal wont deal as much pressure as Glorezen HC if you also consider sword spec proc and the fact that he only have 7% more crit with Axe spec and just 6% arp more, while he loose strenght (usefull if he have already enough arp from trinkets and offset). HC oathbinder is superior cause have a solid base dmg, but normal one it's not.
    And having not even 40% crit with polearm spec, isnt worth it.

If you're the warrior i've jst checked on armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    You can easly (by changing sokets and so on) make a good profit of your Glorezeng HC.

overpower procs off dodges and parries
    No, the warrior dmg doesnt come out from "dodges and parries" but comes from keeping up Rend allowing ToB to proc out, also Overpower doesnt proc on parry unless you're running with the glyph for it.

OT: despite your decision on weapon (which is not that big difference to win/loose a game) i would re-work on your gear once u decide, cause 940 resillence is quite low anyway.

Regards :)
    Edited: January 9, 2018

5. Hello, first of all thank you for taking the time to post this!
    Yes, I am that warrior you checked on armory, and I am open to suggestions 'cause I have close to zero knowledge when it comes to pvp.
    So, what sockets should I change? I gemmed arp beacuse most ppl (youtube, forums, in game) say that arp is supperior but to be honest I 've no clue. At the moment im just messing around with gears/gems/enchants and test what suits me best.

PS: Im close to get the wrathfull ring to hit 1k resil

6. Oathbinder normal wont deal as much pressure as Glorezen HC if you also consider sword spec proc and the fact that he only have 7% more crit with Axe spec and just 6% arp more, while he loose strenght (usefull if he have already enough arp from trinkets and offset). HC oathbinder is superior cause have a solid base dmg, but normal one it's not.
    And having not even 40% crit with polearm spec, isnt worth it.

If you're the warrior i've jst checked on armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    You can easly (by changing sokets and so on) make a good profit of your Glorezeng HC.

No, the warrior dmg doesnt come out from "dodges and parries" but comes from keeping up Rend allowing ToB to proc out, also Overpower doesnt proc on parry unless you're running with the glyph for it.

OT: despite your decision on weapon (which is not that big difference to win/loose a game) i would re-work on your gear once u decide, cause 940 resillence is quite low anyway.

Regards :)

Well, I overlooked that oath is just norm. Still I don't think gloren hc is better. 7% crit, 6% arp and 5% crit dmg is a lot. I think it overweights or at least equals higher base dmg and 10% chance to double hit with your AA (+ with internal cd)

Dodged hit is not as big problem for war as for anyone else, since your overpower will do a nice hit right after. And there are a lot of classes who dodge/parry only rarely -> that is why expertise in pvp doesnt make much sense.

7. Hello, first of all thank you for taking the time to post this!
    Yes, I am that warrior you checked on armory, and I am open to suggestions 'cause I have close to zero knowledge when it comes to pvp.
    So, what sockets should I change? I gemmed arp beacuse most ppl (youtube, forums, in game) say that arp is supperior but to be honest I 've no clue. At the moment im just messing around with gears/gems/enchants and test what suits me best.

PS: Im close to get the wrathfull ring to hit 1k resil
    Depending on the weapon choise (that is up to u) what u need is simply to stack more resi, considering u're almost full wrath you need aim to aprox 1020+ resillence (BiS gear allows you to be 1064), soket all resi mostly, except for your weapo (ull put 1 34 arp on it) cause ull put 34 resi on your 1h pvp to be able to maximixe your resi and arp depending on the situation. In other words you can go put more resillence cause vs several comps you'll be so squishy especially if u're not experienced enough.

This leads to my point, where to be able to have around 1k+ resillence, unless you're BiS or near to it, u'll have low overall arp (unless u're really really low resi) and a small amount of crit, in fact are the stats you stated) could be better run with sword, as you wont have sustained dmg as you had higher arp/crit and allows u to run with oathbinder (even nm) but if you see the global situation of your char, you dont have at the moment the gear to be able to run with polarm and get a real benefict from it, we're talking you having not even 38% crit WITH polearm spec, if you consider the enemy resillence and the fact that you loose even tons of ap your best decision is to run with the sword till at least u've around 40+% crit without polearm spec, then we can talk about Oathbinder being better then the sword.

Also, you're JC/BS thats good, "spamm them resi sokets" if you got what i mean ;)

In any case as i said, despite your decision (mine would be sword till i get some more "pve item to use in pvp") just try aim more resillence that will save you time to time :)

8. Okay mate thank you so much for the information :)

PS: I got some pve gear to use(my fury sits on 1400 arp), but that would lead me to low amounts of resil so I'm using pvp gear mostly.