1. 39s and 70s activity - what is the current state of activity ? (wotlk)

Hey everyone,

I'm returning to twinking on Warmane after a looong break and I'd very much appreciate if some of you who have been active lately could tell me about the current state of activity of 39s and 70s. Are these bracket still active ? If so, on which servers - Icecrown or Lord ? Which side would you say needs more twinks ?

My apologies if this has already been asked recently, I couldn't find a clear answer on this forum.

2. Icecrown is warmanes most populated twinking server
    lvl 39s i rarely see on the server
    lvl 70s i only see four Flashsteps / another rouge / a warrior / some priest?

lvl 19 twinks are good standing
    with lvl 60s being the most played/populated twinks in the server

3. Icecrown:
    39s lead by selaya has done many revivals and died all the time after some months.
    Lvl 70s is pretty dead
    19 is dead too, has some activity but it's 100% dead atleast don't hope for wsgs pop during the week, you won't have.

Lordaeron:
    39s pops cuz of levelers but rarely 10vs10 // 15vs15
    70s dead since it's hard to make a twink on Lordaeron due to no marketplace and all rate x1 a lot of people don't want to
    19s most active bracket on it with wsgs at peak time

But, although everything SEEMS dead, they announced cross server wsg so may be 39s/70 will have activity? Since there are a lot of wsgs on Lordaeron 70-79 due to lvlers so Icecrown might become active due to Lordaeron Lvlers

And the 19 bracket will shine and have the most decents pops I believe since it's the most played bracket, lordaeron will really carry with the levelers

Powerlol

4. Icecrown:
    39s lead by selaya has done many revivals and died all the time after some months.
    Lvl 70s is pretty dead
    19 is dead too, has some activity but it's 100% dead atleast don't hope for wsgs pop during the week, you won't have.

Lordaeron:
    70s dead since it's hard to make a twink on Lordaeron due to no marketplace and all rate x1 a lot of people don't want to

But, although everything SEEMS dead, they announced cross server wsg so may be 39s/70 will have activity? Since there are a lot of wsgs on Lordaeron 70-79 due to lvlers so Icecrown might become active due to Lordaeron Lvlers

And the 19 bracket will shine and have the most decents pops I believe since it's the most played bracket, lordaeron will really carry with the levelers

Powerlol
    Dont talk something about u dont know.

70-79 on Loardeon is one of most active brackets on this server.

ATM Horde has more Twiks.
    Ally need healers and platers.

crossrealm is announced but i dont see any signs of realisation.
    Gear difference between servers is really big, 70-79 will be fine, but 80 Loardeon will be crushed by IC
    Edited: January 8, 2018

5. Dont talk something about u dont know.

70-79 on Loardeon is one of most active brackets on this server.
    he said "70s" not "79" if there were some guild 70s running around doing dungeon maybe ? And 79 isn't that active carry by levelers mostly

6. he said "70s" not "79" if there were some guild 70s running around doing dungeon maybe ? And 79 isn't that active carry by levelers mostly
    Hilarious. When was the last time you played a 70-79 bg? I'm guessing it's been quite some time. We are probably the most active twink bracket on the server now.

7. 39s and 70s have a great time on Outland but maybe you have considered this :)

8. Icecrown:
    Lvl 70s is pretty dead

Lordaeron:

Powerlol
    What?!:D Lordaeron leveling isnt hard only for kids...
    And dead?There is lvl 79 guy near with for the horde title...
    If any1 want twinking best choose is lordaeron u wont learn play with instant lvl up and instant gears like on icecrown....

9. I think there is still wotlk twinks, majority of twinks on Outland is 39s. Cata...... That is long dead, and MoP is a tricky bag, for there are twinks and they tend to log, but the issue we have warmane isn't addressing, however you can literally make a twink in a day and twinks give everything for free.

10. I dont know about 39s,i didnt saw ones lately.Altho i can tell you about 70.
    70 is getting pretty damn active lately,not only on ally but i saw that hordes are getting 70s too.Even some of the 79s atm are making 70.
    We need more 70 twinks,especially on ally,but not cuz of the lack for bgs,but because of the target we set couple of days ago.To achieve good 70 community so we can do for example twinks-only raids,but the man reason is to have enough twinks to do World pvp and actually raid 80s in either Ogrimmar,or the places populated with 80s.We are in need of healers mostly,since atm we got like only 2-3.Rdps and mostly mdps will be needed for World pvp aswell.
    So i call all for help,make 70 twinks and lets rule together!

kind regards: Androidz

11. Lordaeron have good activity on almost all bracket:
    lvl 70s always have a battleground going on at any time except when one faction decide to stop queuing.
    battleground pop on all bracket but one day it can be the 20s bracket having 10 wsg, when the 30s bracket has only 3 wsg and the next day it will be the opposite 10 wsg for 30s/3 wsg for 20s..
    lv 40s/60s/50s started to get much more pop for a while now, got my 49 at 2200 kills.
    my lv 19 has 23 000 kills one year playing.
    my lv 29 has now 4000 kills less then 4 month.
    my lv 39 has 4000 kills less then 3 month.

have a nice day^^