1. Value of full PvP geared Warlock help.

Hey, I need some insight of the value of characters. I don't really wanna put it up for sale just blindly so I would appreciate some help not just a number but why.

Ok
    Realm: Outlands
    Class: Warlock
    Name: Graveclimber
    Gear: Full Felweave PvP gear with 3250 GS including Battlemaster
    Rank Champion with 15000 HKs
    I just bought Battlemaster trinket and don't really need anything from honor
    Arena points about 1300 so motel likely a new piece when this might be sold.

*I have the Bear mount from the shop which i love. Never seen anyone use it. And Raptor, Kodo, Dreadsteed.
    Revered with a lot got head + shoulder enchant all the good stuff.

*I have 280% Epic Flying mount with Roflcopter.
    Alchemy and Engineering with Rocketboots boar speed, Area 52 trinket that porch race changes etc. Good times.

Extra. 2x 28slot Soulbags, 4x 20slot normal bags lol. (500g each)
    I will probably leave a lot of consumables in bank, Free Action, Arcane Bombs etc Magic Dust.
    Even got bunch of Living Potions :D

So what would my character be worth and why.
    The warlocks for sale is low geared some not even flymount or solid professions.
    Not the best warlock existing but pretty high on whats out right now.

But this is basically a really solid choice if u don't wanna farm honor for gear to begin to arena. All u need is full PvP gear gem more resilience stamina instead of hit for SL/SL and ur ready to go kick some ***.

As I see it a geared PvP warlock is in high demand atm, really bad warlocks for sale.

Since I got rep with a lot and Full PvP gear not optimal for PvE but if u want to do some PvE getting few hit items or equip gloves i have will give u atleast 8% hit, not that bad of a start to get PvE going. if wanted

Armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary

ONE QUESTION, if I were to put it up for sale on the site would my warlock be unplayable during that time?
    Edited: January 9, 2018

2. Given my vast experience anywhere between 280-360.

3. Just use the lowest price u can. Maybe +50. It wouldnt get selled otherwise.
    Edit: You cant play the Char while in Shop, its just not in Character List

4. Just use the lowest price u can. Maybe +50. It wouldnt get selled otherwise.
    Edit: You cant play the Char while in Shop, its just not in Character List
    Thanks for the response mate.