1. TBC : what's the best professions for a SP ?

hey, almost everything is in the title, I can add that I'm currently leveling and looking for good professions for when I'll be 70, I'm more into PvP than PvE, but with the double spec, I will surely switch between SP and heal spec sometimes.

any advice for me please ? I think that tailor/enchant or jewelcrafting + mining (and when Im lvl 70 I forgot mining to take tailor or enchant)

what do u think ? :)

thanks !

2. Generally, all crafting professions will provide a compare benefit to any class (within reason... tailoring is no good to a warrior). All gathering professions can provide substantial income to any class.

That being said, some are easier to level and churn things out, and some are better for very specific end-of-end-game scenarios. It's suggested that you take one gathering profession to make money on the Auction House, and one crafting profession to enhance your character.

Tailoring and Enchanting together are fine choices for an spriest,as the materials are standard drops from mobs; they are of only moderate difficulty to level, so long as you put effort into it as soon as you start your character.

Tailoring provides some specific gear that is VERY good for spriests (Frozen Shadoweave set is better than even starter raid gear), as well as access to Pants enhancements that are comparable to other professions' boosts.

Enchanting turns into a quasi-gathering profession once you have it up to outland-levels, which is an added benefit, as you can turn unwanted dungeon drops into auction house profits. It also provides ring enchantments comparable to other professions' boosts.

Alchemy is a bit more difficult and expensive to level, unless you take herbalism to go with it. It provides a pretty good trinket (which upgrades to a great trinket once Sunwell comes out) as well as the potential to churn out extra potions/elixers/primals, making for moderate profits. This one is mostly considered a profession for convenience rather than a very power-boosting one.

Engineering is a bit more difficult and expensive to level, unless you have mining to go with it. It provides VERY good headwear for any class, and can make some moderate trinkets. I'd say this one is more for quirky fun.

Jewelcrafting is a bit more difficult and expensive to level, unless you have mining to go with it. It provides some moderate trinkets, as well as some unique-use gems that provide more spell power than standard gems (this is comparable to the boost from other crafting professions).

Leatherworking is generally not taken by priests, but some overly-rich, min-max types may take it up purely for the use of drums that provide spell haste (a mini-bloodlust) to the group.

3. Can't speak for pvp, but for pve I would say go first Enchanting/Tailoring for the bis robes of both specs that you can get in trash runs crafting pattern once SWP is released, then drop enchanting once you get the bis rings (either 2xBT trash.. or SWP trash crafted one, priests get easy rings in BC) and get leatherworking for drums (for progression guilds a support class spriest is a must) or engineering head.