1. Stuck In Duskhaven/Gilneas

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has the recent experience of getting stuck in the Worgen starting zone on Frostwolf, and if so is there any fix? I've seen that some people are waiting hours/days and even a week in one case to hear from a GM to move them out.

Thanks

2. Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has the recent experience of getting stuck in the Worgen starting zone on Frostwolf, and if so is there any fix? I've seen that some people are waiting hours/days and even a week in one case to hear from a GM to move them out.

Thanks
    Well you can't escape unless you contact a GM now. Since InGame unstuck has been changed, you won't be going anywhere for a long, long time unless your ticket has been answered.

Plus it is long said those zones don't get any love, players can no longer access the area to help newcomers so you are left to your own devices.

For now, patience, or just role a new race.

3. I have several worgens,all of them leveled from 1 to 90 for me the zone worked,you just need to do the questline.

P.s. a guildy presently rolled a worgen, he had some issues with the quest line but he managed to finish it.So the zone wworks.

4. I have several worgens,all of them leveled from 1 to 90 for me the zone worked,you just need to do the questline.

P.s. a guildy presently rolled a worgen, he had some issues with the quest line but he managed to finish it.So the zone wworks.
    That is only if you dont get the phase bug. When the phase bug takes place, then you are 100% screwed and will need a GM to get you out, no matter which quest you are on, phase bug has been around since cata first released on Molten long time ago and it is present even today in Mop and Cata.

5. I'm unsure where you are in the questline, but I just recently (last two days) started leveling a Worgen and had little issues getting through the zone.

6. If you are stuck on the battle for gilneas quest its skippable i did a worgen a while back and had issues untill i found out you could skip that quest the NPC giving it to you has an option where you can skip it.

7. Me too, i am stuck at a worgen quest... Exodus.... where i take a carriage near the Greymane Manor , sometimes i can't take the carriage, and sometimes when i take, i can't move