1. Officially out of gold

(Alliance :Alloroy)Just got to 40 and have 7 silver... Skills are still on lvl 30, and I'm barely able to kill anything on my lvl range. Too shy to ask for anything in my guild since I don't want to look needy.. but I was wondering:What is the quickest way for me to get gold?? Thanks a lot guys!

2. Don't be shy, just ask random people that are not in your guild. You'll have gold in no time. Good luck.

3. just go for mining or herbalism

4. I'll send you some gold once I log.

Edit: sent
    Edited: January 9, 2018

5. My first characters on warmane was a 5man multiboxing team, I just sold the cloth I got to buy skills and it gave enough gold to get me to max lvl without any problem (didn't buy skills that didn't improve my combat ability).

Professions gives tons of gold also (skinning, mining and herb. each item gathered is usually worth 1g+ each). You could probably even get mining and buy raw ore and smelt it and sell it (would require a few gold investment but usually I think many bars are worth twice as much as ore)

6. Kill things below your level range. Gather cloth and silver. Spell ranks are on a reduced cost, so they shouldn't be overburdening you to purchase. You may abstain from purchasing spells outside of your main spec, if this is really the case (do you really need Detect Invisibility rank 2?).

You will constantly have a gear issue while leveling, as the x7 rate far surpasses your ability to gather gear (completing, say, 5 quests for two pieces of gear will net you two or three levels of increase, making the gear somewhat outdated the moment you put it on).

The best (though still not very good) way to work with this is to stop and run a dungeon a few times with a group. Join into a Scarlet Monestary group, despite being below your level. Convince the group to stick together and run it a few times, as there's a lot of 30s level loot for all classes that can see you through to your 50s.

Then do the same with Zul Farak, which will see you through to your 60s.

By that point, random green drops from mobs are sufficient to see you to your 70s.

7. I could not send because i'm Horde but well, get yourself professions.
    Some 1st profession should be gathering - herb/mining/skinning to gain free stuff out there and sell. It's better to train them alongside with questing/lvling because you won't get bored. Seriously. Later on if you wanna change professions you can delete old or make an alt ( that will be your main )

Me and my sis was saving and earning money on our own for each gold and none have to ask for money. But due to the fact now the squish made every economy getting down so now we're confused how to get such a big profit like before :(((