1. Problem with getting disconnected with "World Server is Down" error message.

Hello,

Over the past couple days, I have gotten disconnected twice for around 5-10 minutes with an error message saying "World Server is Down". However, when I check the server status it says there are people online still. I also noticed when I reconnect, that people didn't get disconnected while I was.

Does anyone know what the deal is here?

Thanks.

2. That is correct. I first noticed it 2 days ago. From character selection screen, clicked on "Enter World" and the loading screen started but when loading finished, I got a message that "The World Server is down". Then I tried after 10 minutes and it worked normally. It also happened (briefly) yesterday. Same thing, same message.

It must be a server side thing. Technical team can put more light on it. Maybe there are two servers (i.e. Login Server and World Server) and for some reason the World Server was not responding. But it wasn't a big issue because the problem didn't last longer.

As for the population shown on the website, that number is refreshed every hour. So unless the world server was down for more than 1 hour, you won't see any change in the population numbers on website.