1. New user on Icecrown help! :)

Hey all! Just downloaded the WotLK stuff and going to be playing on Icecrown. There are a few questions I do have and would loveeee some help.

So first off, each time I turn on the client, it plays the cinematic. Along with that, my resolution is off (so I fix it) and make everything look awesome. But with that said, whenever I leave and reopen it, it goes back to the cinematic playing and old resolution. Is there a way to make it save that data? Like I click apply when I do the settings, but it doesn't seem to save it.

Secondly, since there is a leveling multiplier, I've noticed that I would out level questing zones. So the NPCs in that area won't have their explanation point on top, which makes it harder to find them.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I did the donate thing for a level 80 character, so I'm currently wanting to do the 70+ starting zone quests and just having a little trouble finding them. I know it's not a huge deal, but if there is an addon out there that will always show low-level questions, that would be awesome.

So yea, thanks for reading this and any help will be much appreciated =)

Also, I am currently stuck on "connecting". I am able to log into the BC server just fine, but for this one it seems to kick me off after a min or so. Is the server just down for that to happen? Or something on my part?

Thanks!
    Edited: January 9, 2018

2. So first off, each time I turn on the client, it plays the cinematic. Along with that, my resolution is off (so I fix it) and make everything look awesome. But with that said, whenever I leave and reopen it, it goes back to the cinematic playing and old resolution. Is there a way to make it save that data? Like I click apply when I do the settings, but it doesn't seem to save it.
    Don't alt f4 the client

Secondly, since there is a leveling multiplier, I've noticed that I would out level questing zones. So the NPCs in that area won't have their explanation point on top, which makes it harder to find them.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I did the donate thing for a level 80 character, so I'm currently wanting to do the 70+ starting zone quests and just having a little trouble finding them. I know it's not a huge deal, but if there is an addon out there that will always show low-level questions, that would be awesome.
    To the left of your minimap you have your minimap spotting thingy thang, change it to "Low Level Quests" and you should no longer have any issues finding quests.

So yea, thanks for reading this and any help will be much appreciated =)

Also, I am currently stuck on "connecting". I am able to log into the BC server just fine, but for this one it seems to kick me off after a min or so. Is the server just down for that to happen? Or something on my part?

Thanks!

Last day or so Icecrown has been having some stability issues / tad bit of lagg, isn't normally like this. Just reconnect a few minutes later.

Have fun.

3. Thx bruh, much appreciated. Got everything rolling now ! :)