1. Lulleh_WarriorHUD

Hello hello!

Finally, I'm happy to say the Warrior AddOn (with ActionBar glow etc) is finally done (thanks Raptam @ Outland for adding the missing piece).

https://youtu.be/VtZS7FGw2vo

A one of a kind AddOn, utilizing the actionbar glow from retail. The AddOn was created on Feenix (Warsong) by the help of myself and some others. When I started here I figured I wouldn't want to play without it so here it is. Updated for TBC with a few additions to the core features.

Features;
    • A RageBar HUD that's changing color depending on current rage ([<10 Grey][10-60 Red][60-99 Green][=100 Cyan])
    • A tracker for current Attack Power, same color thresholds as the RageBar.
    • An icon showing when Overpower is available.
    • A cooldown tracker, showing when abilities are about to go off cooldown.
    • An alertframe (text) showing when Shouts & Rampage are about to run out as well as ActiveSkills (Execute, Overpower, Target Casting (Pummel).
    • ActionBar Glow* (!) specifically designed to make Warrior life easier.

*Rampage will glow when it's not up or when it's <6sec left on the aura (combat only). Same for Battle/Commanding Shout but <10sec (ooc). Heroic Strike will glow when you're above 60 Rage. Execute will glow when target is <20% HP, although this is tied to your current AP, so that when you're above a certain threshold (default (w/o Imp Exe or T6 2-set) is 2755.5 AP). The AttackPower text indicator will also be green when the threshold is passed. Last but not least, Pummel will light up with a few conditions;

Pummel will only light up when you'll be able to make the interrupt. For example, if you're on a 3sec cooldown and the targets spellcast has 4 seconds left, the button will Glow as you'll have a 1sec window once Pummel comes off cd. However, if Pummel has 4sec cooldown and the spellcast is 3sec, it will not glow as you won't be able to make the interrupt. There's also a sound playing whenever the target is casting. Last but not least, there's a blacklist.lua file which spells that can't be interrupted (Magtheridon's Blast Nova) can be added, to prevent false-positives.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qngm6i...WarriorHUD.rar

SPECIAL THANKS TO: StafordDev, Robin, Sam Hamra, Raptam & Allskill @ Warmane - Outland for helping out with the code.

Pictures below.

Glow (Battle Shout aura is missing on player)

AttackPower tracker (turns green when above threshold).

Some of the Elements (Descending order: Alert Text, Overpower alert, Cooldown pulse frame, RageBar, Attack Power tracker, ActionBar Glow (Battle Shout)).

Options.
    Edited: February 13, 2018

2. Imagine demo shout and victory rush glow

3. Imagine demo shout and victory rush glow
    Imagine if that's coming soon (it is!) :D

4. Update!

> 2.4.3 (13. February 2018) (Release)
    - Added Demoralizing Shout and Victory Rush Glow w/ options under "Glow" tab
    - Thanks to Allskill @ Outland for this fix!
    - Changed the OH Sharpening Stone alert to 300 seconds (down from 600 seconds)
    - Removed the "Overpower Time!" alert notification (OP has its own alert options)
    - Changed a small oversight for an ElvUI Bar where 7 buttons wasn't included to Glow (Thanks Allskill @ Outland for spotting it)
    Edited: February 13, 2018