1. Pc freezing while playing in Outland

Hi everyone. My pc freezing "only" while playing in Outland. I'm using Win10 Enterprise LTSB. For test i wask afk all day on Icecrown but nothing heppens.
    Without addons, nothing happens. After activate any "single" addon. It freeze again.
    Waiting your helps. Thanks.

2. Obviously an addon problem.
    When you enable "any" Addon the PC freezes? Or it's just one particular Addon?
    You can try disabling all addons and then keep enabling 1 Addon at a time to see which one is causing this issue.
    Maybe you have outdate Addon or it's not for TBC expansion.

3. After deep search, i finnaly find the problem. New Nvidia graphic driver cause pc freeze while playing on Outland(realm).
    I downgrade the graphic driver to 388.43(from 390.65) and problem is gone. I tested around 10 hour and no freeze or something. Thanks for the answer. Cheers.

4. After deep search, i finnaly find the problem. New Nvidia graphic driver cause pc freeze while playing on Outland(realm).
    I downgrade the graphic driver to 388.43(from 390.65) and problem is gone. I tested around 10 hour and no freeze or something. Thanks for the answer. Cheers.
    i got nvidia aswel can u tell me how did you do it?

5. Download and start install Nvidia graphic driver 388.43. Hit custom install and only select graphic driver(Tick off all other checkboxes except grpahic driver) and start installation. Also uninstall Nvidia Experience, it will install newer driver. Thats all. Good Luck..