1. Unbalanced starts.

I'm currently on Outland Horde. And this is the worst matchmaking i have ever seen...Why are we getting the shaft on such a regular basis? Example: Today i tried to get marks for EoTs. Out of 5 games...4 were started so lopsided. 11 vs 7, 15 vs 5...etc etc etc...The list goes on and on. Is your intention to only allow Alliance players an easy gear path? And if so... Just shut down all extra BG's. Bad enough we lose every game...At least slow down their progression to match our craptastic version.

2. Its from people queuing multiple BG's then entering a different one when they get multiple pops.

- The solution is to not create the match until enough players click accept, rather than letting them enter it before its full.
    - Or force them to enter the first one that pops then removing them from the others so they can't leave.

But that would require lots of "engineering" to change and not something Warmane will do, nor should we expect them to. Its something that Blizzard should have thought of.

So you just gotta deal with it or tell people to solo queue in global.
    Edited: January 14, 2018

3. Or faction swap....Easy fix i guess...

4. I'm currently on Outland Horde. And this is the worst matchmaking i have ever seen...Why are we getting the shaft on such a regular basis? Example: Today i tried to get marks for EoTs. Out of 5 games...4 were started so lopsided. 11 vs 7, 15 vs 5...etc etc etc...The list goes on and on. Is your intention to only allow Alliance players an easy gear path? And if so... Just shut down all extra BG's. Bad enough we lose every game...At least slow down their progression to match our craptastic version.
    First problem u can find here is a number of ally players. They are 1k less or more then horde.
    I have an example about queue time:
    My longest queue on horde side 14 min.
    My longest queue on ally side 2 min.

5. Or faction swap....Easy fix i guess...
    We see the same problem on Ally side.