1. New 7x 3.3.5 server?

Hey!

So Icecrown server has been up for forever, most people are geared BiS and all that, which makes it kinda hard for new players to get into it and stuff.
    So I was wondering how do people feel if Warmane released a new 7x server exactly the same as Icecrown. Everyone would get to start from beginning. I feel like that would be really cool personally. New players could join up, while some of the old people wanting to start new chars, could do so on a fresh realm etc. Experience the progression all from the start, I believe it's what most people are looking for, since playing the same content all the time gets a little stale.
    Ofcourse this is just theoretical, and im just interested what others think, lets keep this civil.

2. When people will get BIS in this 2nd proposed server, Warmane should make a 3rd one? And 4th one after that?

3. Well, could just merge them both then maybe :) After like a year or two.
    Edited: January 10, 2018

4. When people will get BIS in this 2nd proposed server, Warmane should make a 3rd one? And 4th one after that?
    What a stupid reply, his Idea is really good and yeah they do need to make a new wotlk server when people are turning their backs on the lord hypetrain.
    More and more threads are being made about this and they will most likely very soon announce and second realm, most likely an exact replica of Icecrown since its the most wanted one, not to forget it would be a good addition to the cross realm.

5. I have to admit Icecrown is getting boring. A new server would be nice.

6. they will most likely very soon announce and second realm
    Why would they announce a second realms? They already had a second realm which they removed 18 months ago.

7. I clearly don't understand people saying " most people are geared BiS and all that, which makes it kinda hard for new players to get into it and stuff." , you guys specify such things as people have stopped making new characters , everyday 100s of new characters are made and are doing the progression in a normal way. just because you guys are butthurt by watching bis players in rdf hc's and flying around doesnt mean warmane should make a new realm for you.

8. Why would they announce a second realms? They already had a second realm which they removed 18 months ago.
    They merged the realms because both realms had around 3000-4000 players online while Lordaeron was on cap and people still in queue, Alot of people knew that the hypetrain would eventually die out and people would come back, specially the people who only joined for the "vanilla" and "TBC" and even early wotlk progression, wich was very much shown on the population count.

Why the negative feedback when people want a new wotlk realm?
    It would bring ALOT of new players to warmane, people who can't even play at the moment.
    More players = more money = better overall quality.

9. I clearly don't understand people saying " most people are geared BiS and all that, which makes it kinda hard for new players to get into it and stuff." , you guys specify such things as people have stopped making new characters , everyday 100s of new characters are made and are doing the progression in a normal way. just because you guys are butthurt by watching bis players in rdf hc's and flying around doesnt mean warmane should make a new realm for you.
    Nah, the point here is mostly about PvP. When you enter a BG everyone is 6k gs+. What can you do, as a fresh 4k gs guy there? You're getting one shot every time. It's not fun. Makes the grind for the gear unbearable.

10. If pvp gear is the only problem, x2 honor, add S6/S7 weapons, gj you cant fight versus 6k player.

11. As a relatively new member of the community, I'd love to see a new 7x WOTLK server be released. To be able to start fresh on a new server with everyone else around me starting fresh as well would be nice. It would also make it so that I don't feel so far behind when everyone around me is wearing BiS and the PUG requirements are stifling for me when I'm trying to get geared. It feels like most raids nowadays are just farm runs to try and get BoEs and BiS items rather than actually progressing and trying to enjoy the wonderful content to be found in raiding. Also, it feels like some of the older raids, such as Naxxramas, are never run anymore since the gear is pretty much useless compared to farming heroics, PoS and that group of dungeons, ICC/VoA, etc. The person who mentioned how it's hard to get into PvP when everyone is 6k+ GS made a valid point as well; it's just discouraging to get geared in conditions like that, but at the same time it's boring to get geared too easily with a multiplier to honor. To be able to get a fresh start and progress through WOTLK on a new x7 server would be really refreshing and in my opinion it would be a great idea to make a new server. This is, of course, just my opinion though.

12. Hey!

So Icecrown server has been up for forever, most people are geared BiS and all that, which makes it kinda hard for new players to get into it and stuff.
    So I was wondering how do people feel if Warmane released a new 7x server exactly the same as Icecrown.
    I'm not exactly sure what u are asking for.
    A new Wotlk realm with all content available from the start?
    In this case nobody will raid Naxx and Ulduar because its easier to start by farming PoS and FoS.
    Also some ppl will buy BiS gear straight away from the shop to roflstomp the rest.

Or a new 3.3.5 Wotlk realm where content is added progressively?
    In this case the classes gonna be completely unbalanced in the early content.
    Raiding Naxx gonna be easy going with 3.3.5 talents and abilitys and Arena in deadly gladi gear a unbalanced mess.

If u don't like Icecrown with all the BiS chars running around then play on Lordaeron. I don't see the point of a new realm.
    Edited: January 16, 2018

13. will be nice if they come up with something like season realm.lets say 12 or 24 months then reset the realm move all chars on icecrown and start over again kinda like poe/diablo seasons.

this patches we have was never design to be played for multiple years and they get boring real fast.this is RPG after all its all about your char progression,there is lots of players who have been 6.5k gs for many years already what is there to look in the future for them on warmane?pvp is also ****ed.retail seasons bring new pvp gear every new season so you always work for something new.here however we are stuck with same gear for years no meter how many new seasons we get.
    at least thats how i feel about warmane atm,at this point unless there is something new like adding fresh server or whatever i personally have no reason to log in.
    i am talking about WOTLK only TBC still feel fresh and fun to play.
    Edited: January 16, 2018

14. Waste of resources for warmane. Making another server for 1.5k-2k players is not worth it.

15. They merged the realms because both realms had around 3000-4000 players online while Lordaeron was on cap
    No that's not true. Ragnaros was capped daily before the merge, Lord had around 4k daily.

12 Last