1. ICC server issues

So, been seen (thats why ima create a post)

Every once in a few hours approx i get this DC, but I know this ain't me, I mean this ain't a DC but like everything has stopped working, stuck in a place. This happens as far as I know and I did notice it happens only on ICC. Please, decrease the pop of this server or make another realm, this is pretty much annoying, a pain in the ***. There wasn't any thingy that the server will be restarted etc... no notifications nothing, it just randomly stops working, can't cast any spell, stuck/bugged. This is quite ridiculous. Decrease the pop of this server or just make another realm like this one.

Cya.

2. I've also been experiencing this loss of connection with the server momentarily as well as general latency, however I do not believe this has to do with the population since it doesn't happen regularly. Hopefully it will be over soon, does it have anything to do with spectre/meltdown maybe?

3. this realm is laged 24-7 :/
    plx make a new realm like this

4. Happened to me too. I think they're doing some stuff intentionally. Usually after I get dc, I can log back in fine without waiting in queue. Now everything freezes. For example: I was logged in with two accounts, one got disconnected the other was fine in game and the disconnected one was stuck at connected, it's like something is blocking me from entering on my second account. Then after few attempts I get to log and guess what? I wait in queue.

5. If this information helps, I cannot login at all right now. This has been happening since 8:45PM Central USA time at least.

At first I was excited for the server merge from Ragnaros/Deathwing to Icecrown, but now as far as I'm seeing, it's appearing to do more harm than good. I've seen a lot of threads begging for Warmane to increase the population cap because of queue times, but never have I seen a thread until now wanting a population cap decrease or a realm split.

6. If this information helps, I cannot login at all right now. This has been happening since 8:45PM Central USA time at least.

At first I was excited for the server merge from Ragnaros/Deathwing to Icecrown, but now as far as I'm seeing, it's appearing to do more harm than good. I've seen a lot of threads begging for Warmane to increase the population cap because of queue times, but never have I seen a thread until now wanting a population cap decrease or a realm split.
    It's definitely happening only to Americans... The few europeans we have in the guild are playing just fine.

7. cant connect to icecrown I don't get ques because I payed but it just stays at connecting and never logs in, I tried tracing the IP because I had issues a few months back but even using the numeric address doesn't work

8. Still cant login 8:50pm mountain standard here....

9. Yes, the server is acting up big time. please do not post stuff about it. Gamemasters are looking into as we speak.

10. Login Server Down

Any idea what's going on with the login server and when it's going to be fixed. Been stuck on "connected" for the last hour plus, although the server isn't down and I have quite a few friends online still.

11. Any idea what's going on with the login server and when it's going to be fixed. Been stuck on "connected" for the last hour plus, although the server isn't down and I have quite a few friends online still.
    Same dude. I have a friend right next to me not connected while I was able to connect, I logged out of my account and tried their credentials and it was stuck on connecting again. Logged out and reran the app for mine again and it once again wouldn't connect. Something definitely fishy going down.

Came here to make the same post, a quick look at recent ones showed me there was already one made. Thanks for looking out mate.

12. Been trying to get on for over 2 hours. It would be nice if they could at least post up that they know something is wrong and an eta. Rude.

13. Yes, the server is acting up big time. please do not post stuff about it. Gamemasters are looking into as we speak.
    Says who? Where did you get any information from? Please share your source so that all of us can not bother ASKING WTF is going on.

14. Stuck on "Connected" for quite some time as well. On top of that when i managed to log in, my ingamre latency is 3x my normal one so maybe it's not just the login server but a more general issue. Since the server instability (with multiple restarts) a couple days ago, the server ain't what it used to be, or it's just me.

EDIT: Ingame latency returned to normal after some minutes of activity.
    Edited: January 11, 2018

15. I swear, the whole Southeast Europe is lagging af. I suggest decreasing the amount of population of this server and make one more realm. Tones of people have complained about this. I mean it is pretty much enough to play even with 5,000 thousand players online. Not 12,000.

123 Last