1. I guess you dont do much duels then :) About the "best" 1v1 class .. there is no best 1v1 class .. every class can be best if the person behind the keyboard knows what to do.

So... there you go

Spoiler: Show
    all classes can be op(overpowered) if played right! Player makes the difference not the class

2. if every class has the right player behind and they all duel each other dk and mage will have the most wins. Don't try to throw that crap that a rogue beats ret etc

3. I believe Frost/Arcane mages to be the most lethal in terms of 1v1. The frost mage can endure a lot and the arcane mage with proper macros and knowledge, will just blow up anything. I also reckon a well played, geared (and fixed) enhancement shaman will give almost any class a run for their money.
    Besides that I believe any class can be the "best" 1v1 class.

4. Imo Enhance shami has the potential to be the best duelist.
    The spec requires tons of skill but thanks to his good mobility with ghost wolf and imp earthbind totem he can kite or stick to a target whenever he wants.

5. Ret paladin.
    As Poopicle said, if you can use LoS and don't mind using bubble in duels it's just gg. Only good frost mages can beat you. Without LoS it's a bit different story as certain classes such as spriest, destro lock and ele shaman can be annoying, but perfectly beatable (I excluded frost mage from this list). Also having Bauble trinket is a huge + for a ret in duels.
    shadow priest completely destroy ret in duels.

First 12