1. Auction house sorting

For over a week now, I've noticed that the lowest prices in the AH are sometimes not found on the first page of search results. Maybe this was always true and I did not notice. I should be able to sort by lowest bid and have the lowest possible opening bid pop up on the first page of results. Is this a bug here, is someone abusing the AH (ya lol) or have I screwed up some setting?

2. For over a week now, I've noticed that the lowest prices in the AH are sometimes not found on the first page of search results. Maybe this was always true and I did not notice. I should be able to sort by lowest bid and have the lowest possible opening bid pop up on the first page of results. Is this a bug here, is someone abusing the AH (ya lol) or have I screwed up some setting?
    Experienced this **** on many servers I played, so I guess its just how it works (it sorts only displayed results, not all bids).

3. Try downloading Auctioneer. :)

4. Today, I can find pages and pages of Greater Planars at higher prices than the one I have posted. I got tired of scrolling through, trying to find the one I am auctioning. To make it worse, people know there's a problem with sorting so they break stacks of twenty down into singles or doubles to make it harder for people to find the best price. Please fix this.

5. I'll try that again, thanks. I didn't see that it helped with sorting but also did not put much time into it. Aside from my problem with it, I doubt everyone has that add-on and it still needs to be fixed.

6. in my experience auctioneer doesn't fix this, unless there is a setting that I don't know about?