1. Can't eat/drink

sometimes I just can't eat or drink, my character sits down and stands up immediately, the item is consumed, and I don't even gain the buff. Whats up?

2. Bumppppppppp pretty game breaking stuff, i can spam food fast to teabag which is a costly but funny thing to do however I would like one of the only a few ways I can get my health back as a hunter to function consistently
    Edited: January 17, 2018

3. If you are using Feign Death or Shadowmeld to get out of combat to drink that may be your issue. People were exploiting leaving combat with those to eat/drink in long pve fights etc and Warmane made it harder to do that if you have DoTs on you or get brought back into combat that can cause you to stand back up too.

4. If you are using Feign Death or Shadowmeld to get out of combat to drink that may be your issue. People were exploiting leaving combat with those to eat/drink in long pve fights etc and Warmane made it harder to do that if you have DoTs on you or get brought back into combat that can cause you to stand back up too.
    cant understand how that's an exploit, is that not now it worked on retail? Problem with it is you're doing no dps at all for awhile, due to this cost it's not an exploit imho this really screws me up in pvp because i dont have time to wait for combat to drop for dots most of the time.

5. When you eat/drink, it takes you to a Rested position. Taking damage (even from Dots) cancels that resting position. Eating and / or Drinking while a dot is on you were never possible. It they were possible, it would be game breaking.

6. I made a bug report about this- it's still going on and makes me stop playing my toon for weeks at a time since it's so annoying.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/68693

Here's a video of the bug in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOPQ...ature=youtu.be

Feign death isn't the issue as stated above- I just tested that. It just seems to randomly happen about 1/3 of the time when I drop combat. So if I'm defending stables at AB, and a pally comes to kill me and gets me to 1/4 health and dies, then randomly I will be unable to eat to get back my health and am a sitting duck for the next guy who comes along.

Are you a hunter, op? The bug reports I've found have involved hunters. It doesn't happen on my pally or druid.
    Edited: December 26, 2018

7. +1 it's a really annoying bug.

you cannot eat or drink while Feign Death is on CD
    Edited: January 22, 2019

8. May 8, 2019  
    Isn't this related to DBW? I feel like it started happening for me when i got DBW