1. Chasing the Moonstone - Anzu / Raven Mount quest.

Am I the only one who has severe problems completing this quest?

It is assumed that after clicking on the pearl, and that the goblin has stun you, you jump into the water and chase her (the goblin npc) down the river.

The problem is that the goblin (npc) stuns me, teleports to the river and then disappears!

What I can do? I have tried to finish the quest 100 times in 1000 different ways.

2. Yeah its bugged at the moment, just wait until it gets fixed.

3. Yeah it does not work...made a ticket I really doubt that they will fix it..maybe after few months or so...nothing to do..have to wait..

4. Oh, wow, that's unfortunate. I have friends who could finish the mission a few months ago. I wish I could start making tries on Anzu. I guess it's a matter of time to be fixed.

Thanks for your answers.

5. well wait for few months or years :) gl

6. Am I the only one who has severe problems completing this quest?

It is assumed that after clicking on the pearl, and that the goblin has stun you, you jump into the water and chase her (the goblin npc) down the river.

The problem is that the goblin (npc) stuns me, teleports to the river and then disappears!

What I can do? I have tried to finish the quest 100 times in 1000 different ways.
    Same Same here !! Don't know when it fixed !! But there is a druid finished, don't know how :/

7. Guys i saw this topic and was like should i even do this quest chain for quick flight form if its bugged and im glad i did! :D
    I just finish that quest and this is how,take the moonstone and when she spawns just set raid icon on her(circle,star whatever) and u will see where she teleports(below in front of the boat) and dont jump yet in the river,just loot the moonstone 5-6 times and u will be immune to her stun i didnt count how many times i spam loot on moonstone but u will be immune to her stun,when u see that she didnt stun you quickly jump into the river where she is (u have few secs befoer she dissapears) and if u jump on her she will say that u got her and to not hurt her)then quickly talk to her u have 1 chat option click on it and u will get southfury moonstone! :D

8. Guys i saw this topic and was like should i even do this quest chain for quick flight form if its bugged and im glad i did! :D
    I just finish that quest and this is how,take the moonstone and when she spawns just set raid icon on her(circle,star whatever) and u will see where she teleports(below in front of the boat) and dont jump yet in the river,just loot the moonstone 5-6 times and u will be immune to her stun i didnt count how many times i spam loot on moonstone but u will be immune to her stun,when u see that she didnt stun you quickly jump into the river where she is (u have few secs befoer she dissapears) and if u jump on her she will say that u got her and to not hurt her)then quickly talk to her u have 1 chat option click on it and u will get southfury moonstone! :D
    Are you sure this method is working? Cause I've tried a couple of times now. When I get in the water, I can't talk to the goblin. Even though I use this method

9. Hi there, any news regarding this annoying bug? When jumping into the river to chase you will loose like 10 minutes of way back for each try and still could not make it work. Any ETA on a fix?

10. I came here reading these comments and got scared I did the chain for nothing cause it's "Broken".

I just got to the moonstone table, clicked it, waited the 8 seconds for the stun, MARKED THE NPC with a star, then jumped in the water.
    With swim form i caught up to the goblin easily.
    This worked 100% blizzlike on Icecrown WOTLK server today.

11. Yes, can confirm that it seems to work again. I made it yesterday and worked as intended. Maybe it is only a matter of time between two guys activating the same resort.

12. Although the quest line is now working, the item needed to summon Anzu is NOT.
    The last quest in the chain gives you the item "Essence-Infused Mushroom" which goes in your bags and can be used to summon Anzu once. Then it breaks again. You can only use the item to summon the boss once, then no more because the item is half scriptped. It disappears.
    What's supposed to happen is, the Essence-Infused Mushroom should be a 1-time use item in your bags, that once used, is then turned into another item in your key ring to use as much as you want.

13. Although the quest line is now working, the item needed to summon Anzu is NOT.
    The last quest in the chain gives you the item "Essence-Infused Mushroom" which goes in your bags and can be used to summon Anzu once. Then it breaks again. You can only use the item to summon the boss once, then no more because the item is half scriptped. It disappears.
    What's supposed to happen is, the Essence-Infused Mushroom should be a 1-time use item in your bags, that once used, is then turned into another item in your key ring to use as much as you want.
    Has anyone got this fixed?

14. Has anyone got this fixed?
    Here are my two druids, which I made in the second season of Frostmourne. Check the "Feats of Strength" section:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...e/achievements
    Fyi, on Beracha I completed the quest a few days ago.

This is my guild mate, who got something from our Raven Lord runs:

As you can see, everything works fine.
    Edited: June 18, 2021