1. What i've always thought they should do, not so much adding another fully progressed realm, but start a new progression realm on a regular basis say once a year. Once progressed completely transfer the players over to Icecrown and start the progression server back at square one of WotLK. Not only would it take some strain off Icecrown, you could keep bringing in new players to experience WotLK progression but with Icecrown exp/prof rates ect.
    I would say it will eventually make icecrown more crowded than ever. Seriously, who would want to start over every single year just because a bunch of guys yelling for new progressive realm. When new Lordaeron first launched, it was crowded because people want to try the new core. What happen after deathwing and ragnaros updated with the new core and merge? Icecrown the so called pay to win, high rates, and stagnant realm got queue every single day.

2. I think it would be a cool idea though!
    Not reset every year though, but like every 2 years, since that's about how long an expansion lasted on retail too. Plus not everyone has to start over every year, you can just stay on icecrown. But I think plenty of newcomers would love to start on a fresh realm.(Which is illustrated by the fact how much hype every new wotlk server gets, the problem with them is they turn out to be ****, but if warmane made one, it would be quality and all) I think right now, a lot of new people are discouraged to play on icrecrown, because everyone is 6.5k gs. And when eventually Icecrown becomes too overcrowded from all the merging of the realms, you can just leave the 2nd realm as is and not merge. It could potentially be a good way to bring in a large amount of extra players on warmane. Everyone could benefit.

3. They need to find a way to make Lordaeron more appealing to Icecrown players, and for new ones.
    I think they can do that by making Lordaeron normal, stop with the "hardcore" thing, activate RDF, add heirlooms, and allow donations there (for normal items only, not the heroic counterparts).

I could make many points how RDF and heirlooms have way more pros than cons, but wouldn't like to get into detail. Maybe other post.

Lordaeron is losing players very fast, new ones aren't coming, so changing these few things should make players from Icecrown switch realms.
    And no, Lordaeron isn't "hardcore' anymore. There's hardly anyone doing ICC heroic weekly runs, no one kills LK HC anymore. All the good guild left the sever after they got kill on LK 25 HC.

Either they are going to make some changes, or Lordaeron will keep losing many players.
    Of course not everyone would be happy with changes, but I am sure if we make a poll, majority will vote for changes, if they favor higher population.

4. They need to find a way to make Lordaeron more appealing to Icecrown players, and for new ones.
    I think they can do that by making Lordaeron normal, stop with the "hardcore" thing, activate RDF, add heirlooms, and allow donations there (for normal items only, not the heroic counterparts).

I could make many points how RDF and heirlooms have way more pros than cons, but wouldn't like to get into detail. Maybe other post.

Lordaeron is losing players very fast, new ones aren't coming, so changing these few things should make players from Icecrown switch realms.
    And no, Lordaeron isn't "hardcore' anymore. There's hardly anyone doing ICC heroic weekly runs, no one kills LK HC anymore. All the good guild left the sever after they got kill on LK 25 HC.

Either they are going to make some changes, or Lordaeron will keep losing many players.
    Of course not everyone would be happy with changes, but I am sure if we make a poll, majority will vote for changes, if they favor higher population.
    does lordearon population really drop that fast?as far as i know it had same pop 1 year ago as today around 4-5k,or am i missing sometihng?
    also you make it sound like guilds farm LK 25hc and they are tired of it and are leaving now,but in reality how many guilds have killed LK 25hc on lordearon?

also why do you think anyone from icecrown will leave gis chars and start over on lordearon?
    i like fresh starts i will love to play on fresh WOTLK realm if warmane open one,or on any fresh realm of any expansion they open but getting back to lordearon just because they add heirlooms and RDF...dont see it happen.
    Edited: January 13, 2018

5. They need to find a way to make Lordaeron more appealing to Icecrown players, and for new ones.
    only way they're going to do that is by changing the rates. vast majority of icecrown players have no interest in 1x. hell plenty of us miss the days of 20x.

6. RDF isn't gonna change anything, having it has its pros but also cons, and not having RDF also has its pros and cons, so it evens out. And heirlooms wouldn't change anything either, maybe the exp bonuses but if you're smart you don't need those, and we don't have gear problems - we level up slowly remember?
    Cons? What cons is there to RDF? The 2 emblems of frost bonus gives higher geared players incentive to que which in turn helps lowbies gear up. Lowbies also get the 2 triumph bonus so they don't have to be picky about dungeons which saves a lot of time and trouble. Unless you consider flying to a dungeon and spamming global with dungeons a good thing, theres no reason why RDF shouldn't be enabled.
    Edited: January 14, 2018

7. They don't need to abandon their characters on Icecrown completely. Just switch to Lordaeron when there's high queue. Or heck even make a new account, make a new toon on Lordaeron while you are waiting in queue for Icecrown.
    I had toons on both x20 and x1 for the same reason.
    There's 3k queue, imagine if those played on Lordaeron, leveling together, doing low level dungeons... I am sure at least some would stay for longer than just waiting in queue.

8. They don't need to abandon their characters on Icecrown completely. Just switch to Lordaeron when there's high queue. Or heck even make a new account, make a new toon on Lordaeron while you are waiting in queue for Icecrown.
    I had toons on both x20 and x1 for the same reason.
    There's 3k queue, imagine if those played on Lordaeron, leveling together, doing low level dungeons... I am sure at least some would stay for longer than just waiting in queue.
    so your idea it to ruin current lordearon for people that are playing on it and potentially make them leave, to potentially attract someone from icecrown who cant even donate single time to skip the queue.what a brilliant idea i wonder why they havent done it already.......

9. so your idea it to ruin current lordearon for people that are playing on it and potentially make them leave, to potentially attract someone from icecrown who cant even donate single time to skip the queue.what a brilliant idea i wonder why they havent done it already.......
    What? Who said anything about ruining Lordaeron? More players will ruin the realm? Or are you talking about enabling RDF? Because from my experience, most players I've talked to would actually like RDF working. Everyone is sick from doing GunDrark every fracking day.

Sure there are few individuals that oppose the idea, but until we get a proper poll, don't think anything would change.

10. They need to find a way to make Lordaeron more appealing to Icecrown players, and for new ones.
    I think they can do that by making Lordaeron normal, stop with the "hardcore" thing, activate RDF, add heirlooms, and allow donations there (for normal items only, not the heroic counterparts)
    thats way more then simple "add rdf". asking for 1 more extra realm because of high queue times is one thing,but asking to rework very healthy populated lordearon so you have something to do while waiting in queue on icecrown ....dont see it happen any time soon.

11. thats way more then simple "add rdf". asking for 1 more extra realm because of high queue times is one thing,but asking to rework very healthy populated lordearon so you have something to do while waiting in queue on icecrown ....dont see it happen any time soon.
    "Healthy populated" What? Have you actually tried to PUG a raid? Last time I was in a PUG we spent 1 hour looking for a tank.
    Not to mention there's very few new players leveling.

12. "Healthy populated" What? Have you actually tried to PUG a raid? Last time I was in a PUG we spent 1 hour looking for a tank.
    Not to mention there's very few new players leveling.
    join i guild maybe?
    who want to pug on lordearon where content have been overbuffed for most of the time the realm have existed.

13. join i guild maybe?
    who want to pug on lordearon where content have been overbuffed for most of the time the realm have existed.
    People who can't be online when the guild raids are on?
    People who missed the guild run?
    People who were extra (26th, 27th member etc)?

Are you going to keep nit picking lame things like this?

14. To OP, back to the original topic.
    Instead of another icecrown realm, warmane should start a donor-only realm for contributors (100 euros) and above rank.
    Currently, the only perks you get as exalted (1000 euros) on donation rank are extra coins and the ability to purchase the black qiraji mount. So at least, with a donor-only realm, there would be more perks for donating more on warmane. In addition with that realm, we don't see any donor bashing because everyone is a donor on that realm.

This should significantly free up some space on icecrown realm and most likely leave all the botters/freeloaders stranded on that realm. And, most likely solves the issue of botters/multiboxxing. I mean who wants their 100 euros+ account to be banned for botting on the donor-only realm? Who wants to pay 20 100 euros accounts just to multibox on a donor-only realm?
    Edited: January 14, 2018 Reason: Converted dollars to euros

15. To OP, back to the original topic.
    Instead of another icecrown realm, warmane should start a donor-only realm for contributors (100 euros) and above rank.
    Currently, the only perks you get as exalted (1000 euros) on donation rank are extra coins and the ability to purchase the black qiraji mount. So at least, with a donor-only realm, there would be more perks for donating more on warmane. In addition with that realm, we don't see any donor bashing because everyone is a donor on that realm.

This should significantly free up some space on icecrown realm and most likely leave all the botters/freeloaders stranded on that realm. And, most likely solves the issue of botters/multiboxxing. I mean who wants their 100 euros+ account to be banned for botting on the donor-only realm? Who wants to pay 20 100 euros accounts just to multibox on a donor-only realm?
    Hmm well you could argue if all the donors are on a realm, the gold farmers will go there because that's where the people who spend money on games are and more likely to purchase gold.

I think icecrown is fine as is. As time goes on and hardware improves, stability can improve, but the population doesn't need to be larger. The only thing that would make a server split okay in my opinion is cross realm raiding, but until then I think leave as is. 10 Euros to skip queue is not bad at all, and the stability of the server is not bad at all considering the population.

Also, I think the rates are good, and while they could be higher, they are definitely not too low. The reality is you cannot please everyone and we all will have different opinions so we have to make the best of what we have.

If you want a slow difficult grind, Lordaeron is good, but you will need to make friends to be able to raid more and do ****. On icecrown, although pugging can suck, it isn't that difficult or time consuming.

Personally, I think RDF is frustrating. Sometimes people want their 2 EOF's and that's it. Some people actually wanna do the dungeons or achievements. There's also people that need on **** they don't need. However, we can report these people or just not play with them easy enough. Also you can form a group before hand and queue RDF to get around this so really the tools are all there to enjoy the game, whether you want to be social and join a guild and try to have less stress with pugs, or if you are a solo player and have to deal with the troubles pugging brings. Warmane can't fix everything for us.

First 123 Last