1. HELP: "Still Assessing the Threat" Quest

So this quest is majorly bugging out for my husband and me. We tried searching for a fix online, but nothing is working. Basically there are these three camps that you have to get items from and one of the camps will not let us pick up the item. The item is called "Gnoll Battle Plans". Would super like to know a fix or some advice on the matter in general. We don't want to have to abandon it, but we put the other quest items in the bank for now.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    EDIT: Having problems with yet another quest.
    This time it's "Rise of the Brotherhood" quest. There's supposed to be a cutscene but I can't get it to play at all. I wasn't mounted when I accepted it and I've tried restarting plus logging out. Nothing seems to be working.
    Edited: January 12, 2018 Reason: Found another quest that's bugging on me.

2. Some time quests do not work strait up , you can still lvlup to max level without doing all the quests just skip the ones that are not working and do ones that are , this is still private server don't expect everything to work.

3. Some time quests do not work strait up , you can still lvlup to max level without doing all the quests just skip the ones that are not working and do ones that are , this is still private server don't expect everything to work.
    I wasn't expecting everything to work. I am a bit worried about the "Rise of the Brotherhood" quest though... It seems like it may be a bit important.