1. Hey guys,

I have a Question. Which areas have the most bots so I can farm them?

mise well get some fun and honor off of them.

2. Hey guys,

There are literal tonnes in Hellfire, Un'Goro and Winterspring.
    There are a LOT of them in Silithus aswell.

3. Hey guys,

If you are 70 you should roam Hellfire/Zangarmarsh.. if you are lucky you might find a multiboxer bot with at least 5 toons which you can easily aoe/cleave for easy kills.
    p.s. you can find bots literally everywhere, use any hard cc like sap or sheep on them and watch how they react(sooo funny)

4. If you are 70 you should roam Hellfire/Zangarmarsh.. if you are lucky you might find a multiboxer bot with at least 5 toons which you can easily aoe/cleave for easy kills.
    "Multiboxer bot".
    My eyes are bleeding when I read such uninformed nonsense.

5. "Multiboxer bot".
    An AI controlling several accounts, did I say something wrong? I'm pretty sure you have encountered them before

6. An AI controlling several accounts, did I say something wrong? I'm pretty sure you have encountered them before
    When the characters are following one master so its possible to, like u said, aoe them down, then there is a human behind the screen who is controlling these characters. Thats multiboxing, not botting.
    The difference is that multiboxing requires direct input from a human while botting is fully automated.

When there are multiple bots in a area that are walking on individual roods and farm mobs on their way and all these bots are running on one computer then this is technically also multiboxing.
    In this case the characters are more spread though and its not possible to aoe them down.
    Edited: January 13, 2018

7. "Multiboxer bot".
    And I facepalm at you not realising there is such a thing.

Multiboxer botting is becoming more prevalent. Warmane is okay with multiboxing, botting however is illegal and that includes botting with the use of multiboxing.

8. And I facepalm at you not realising there is such a thing.

Multiboxer botting is becoming more prevalent. Warmane is okay with multiboxing, botting however is illegal and that includes botting with the use of multiboxing.
    If u mean by "multiboxing" to just run multiple wow clients on one computer then yeah, that is used for botting.
    vainl0l however was talking about using aoe/cleave against multibox bots.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never seen a grp of bots that was stacked so close to each other that it was possible to aoe them down so I assume that he was talking about normal multiboxer, not botters.
    This wouldn't be the first time that multiboxer and botters are thrown in the same pot.
    Edited: January 13, 2018

9. What I speak of regards bots with one bot "leader" and + X amount of bots following it, just like a multiboxer.
    But I agree that it can be confusing.

10. What I speak of regards bots with one bot "leader" and + X amount of bots following it, just like a multiboxer.
    But I agree that it can be confusing.
    Thanks Ostlimpa for making it more clear of what I really meant because it seems some people didn't get what I said. It's very common to see a couple of bots following 1 particular bot while leveling, they are usually all druids and I have encountered many of those "multiboxing bots"

11. Any measure has to be balanced with how it would affect the rest of our current or future players, and that limits a lot the more radical solutions.
    Why didn't you guys think like this when you were wiping my hard earned gold?

12. Why didn't you guys think like this when you were wiping my hard earned gold?
    The fact you dislike the outcome doesn't means that wasn't a less radical solution than it could have been. The fact we gave forewarning of months also renders complains irrelevant, as everyone had time to use the gold before it was cut, so your gold was only "wiped" if you refused to spend it.

13. Problem with giving people "notification" to spend their gold isn't exactly a good thing. People save their gold for things they will need in future. Like raid materials for progression. Future materials for crafting, etc. Giving somebody "Months of notice" on a market overly inflated doesn't make it right. Fact that Spellthreads were on the AH for 2500g before the squish and are now up for 500g shows you how badly you lost gold if you actually spent it, simply losing 50% would've left you with more gold in most cases.

Also, the thing that the squish was meant to fix "The market"... which is FLOODED BY BOTS AND MULTIBOXERS, didn't change. You basically gimped the fair playing population, whereas the bots and multiboxers were still farming before and after it making the same amount of gold and still ruining the markets of everything...

It was a poor attempt, really.

14. skipping the cry subject.

Reporting spam / reporting ingame in all terms, is it a viable tool for GMs to track and ban bots?
    I'm mining around nagrand and i see tons of bots
    I'm in general and i see tons of "hgdshgdghsgs" spamming with gold sites
    - do you, team, treat reports ingame mechanics as viable tool, you can see our reports?

First 123 Last