1. May 30, 2020  
    Because warrior tanks are bugged like hell, have worst %-bonuses among all other tanks and no built-in saves.
    And by bugged i mean their interaction with bosses.
    Today we were doing Uld25 for shards, my char was getting nuked by HM Mimiron on P1 by 20+k each not avoided hit (have 626 defence, 34.7 dodge and 24.3 parry), while paladin tank with same gs and more stamina gems never dropped below half hp and took 12k at average.
    Warriors have good utility, but they were humilated first by Blizzard and now by code/script errors on this server.

And i don't imply that it was intentional, it's just happened to turn out such way.

2. I scrolled through this thread, talked to a few dudes ingame and the conclusion appears to be pretty clear, warriors as a class are rendered as pretty useless on Lordaeron. Walking targets in PVP, unable to tank the endgame content, very average damage dealers with no special abilities. There should be some explicit warning for the new players who come to Lordaeron about the risks related to picking this class. Am I supposed to just drop the Pwar I've been leveling for some weeks now, just because I happen to be a new player who didn't know better about this server? Something's really off here, this class was designed to be primarily a tank, hence it has no other special skills. Leaving it be seems to be a huge neglect.

3. Just reroll fury and become the best DPS out there. :D

4. Because warrior tanks are bugged like hell, have worst %-bonuses among all other tanks and no built-in saves.
    And by bugged i mean their interaction with bosses.
    Today we were doing Uld25 for shards, my char was getting nuked by HM Mimiron on P1 by 20+k each not avoided hit (have 626 defence, 34.7 dodge and 24.3 parry), while paladin tank with same gs and more stamina gems never dropped below half hp and took 12k at average.
    Warriors have good utility, but they were humilated first by Blizzard and now by code/script errors on this server.

And i don't imply that it was intentional, it's just happened to turn out such way.

Same thing on toc 10 first boss, i was with my war tank (37k hp, 26k armor, 557 def, 30% on dodge,.....). My mate was a protladin (barely same stats), everytime i took aggro, i got nuke, (- 25 -30k on my face) when the protladin took 15k max. I was like "uh???????? wtf?", in my memory i never took this kind of damage.
    Same on the dungeon whit the flying boss, utgrade or something like that when he bs my life disapear.

This is weird because i did ony 10, really pièce of cake. I lose12k hp max.

There is something wrong with some boss. Idk what but war was not weak like that. War tank was one of the most use, with protladin., on wotlk retail.

5. July 3, 2020  
    Same thing on toc 10 first boss, i was with my war tank (37k hp, 26k armor, 557 def, 30% on dodge,.....). My mate was a protladin (barely same stats), everytime i took aggro, i got nuke, (- 25 -30k on my face) when the protladin took 15k max. I was like "uh???????? wtf?", in my memory i never took this kind of damage.
    Same on the dungeon whit the flying boss, utgrade or something like that when he bs my life disapear.

This is weird because i did ony 10, really pièce of cake. I lose12k hp max.

There is something wrong with some boss. Idk what but war was not weak like that. War tank was one of the most use, with protladin., on wotlk retail.
    Have you noticed that boss impales stacks?
    i know prot warriors are frustrating to play with, and community hate that class really bad,and some times some low gs pala or dk can tank much better than same geed/higher gs prot wars.
    they should add a buff for warriors for icc content since its just ******ed.

6. same stacks.

i don't know why but it like sometimes you enter a raid, the boss depop you in 2s. Like I did VOA with 2 hpala, first as main tank no problem. Today i did voa same with 2 hpala as off tank , the boss depop me in 2 s . ( 6k frost damage ,hit me 20k + another 6k frost + another hit 20k, i got max 2-3 stacks on me) While my mate, a dk take 5/6 stack without no really matter.

To be exact, I got a bit better gear meanwhile my main tanking of VOA. So I don't understand why i take that kind of damage. 20k damage but i block around 3k8 , so the boss really did 24k damage. 2x 24k + 2x 6k of magic damage.

I got a bit better gear than the dk tank, more health pool.

You come later (1 day, hours) and with the same stuff, raid it's fine. Just wtf.
    Edited: July 21, 2020

First ... 8910