1. Medivh to Outland trasnfer

I can't transfer my level 11 character which I spent a lot of time getting enchanting up on, can you guys do it manually for me?

2. I'm not sure how much time can be spent getting to a presumably max-level 150 enchanting, but in case you receive no other response, the workaround solution is to now spend a bit of time getting that character to lvl 20. Not only will that allow you to transfer, but will come with the added bonus of being able to train up to lvl 225 enchanting!

3. I'm not sure how much time can be spent getting to a presumably max-level 150 enchanting, but in case you receive no other response, the workaround solution is to now spend a bit of time getting that character to lvl 20. Not only will that allow you to transfer, but will come with the added bonus of being able to train up to lvl 225 enchanting!
    It's not just the enchanting, I have a lot of items on the character too.

4. We do not offer any 'manual' transfers. The absolute minimum level to initiate a character transfer to Outland is level 19.

This restriction is in place due to a variety of reasons though it's mostly to prevent a large amount of 'dud' character transfers.