ScabbyFAILZ
    nice 8/10

ur.. is short. :<

2. A little strange and bizarre but nevertheless quite amusing. I will give it a 7.5/10.

3. Yu-Gi-Oh ftw?
    :D
    9/10
    Hahahaha! Hilarious avatar. That woman wouldn't make a good mind slave. She couldn't even serve biscuits with those boobs expanding. Is it from that Family Guy show which I heard about?
    9/10.
    (Yes it is one of the original yugioh villains, and a creepy one. In most scenes he had veins popping on his face and would make lewd gestures and moan in pleasure at the pharaoh when talking about how much he wanted to torture him to death. Really quite a fascinating guy. This is a censored picture which wasn't featured in the american edition(notorious for being extremely censored and the script rewritten for little kids(example: guns replaced with...nothing, morally ambigous character development replaced by one-dimensional bad guys-good guys dichtomy, etc., oh and editing out death and pain(ahhhh, sweet pain)) as all tongue-sticking scenes were removed.

ScabbyFAILZ
    Yu-gi-Oh! failz. 3/10

5. ^10/10 for posting my avatar's son.

6. Yu-gi-Oh! failz. 3/10
    Personal taste. But the american version is too cartoony while the japanese is too serious. Still 7.5/10.

Barracuda
    8/10
    I love the childrens card game

coolcat200
    Why thank you I know I rock 9/10

I dont know if I have an avatar :O If so happens I dont, I will upload one :)

turns out I keep getting errors whenever I try, Im just awesome like that...

9. Why thank you I know I rock 9/10

I dont know if I have an avatar :O If so happens I dont, I will upload one :)

turns out I keep getting errors whenever I try, Im just awesome like that...
    (Try it under the Edit Options menu)

ScabbyFAILZ
    @ Daisetsu i know mate. I don't like em soz ;P.

8/10

ScabbyFAILZ
    is that from starcraft? o.o 5/10

ScabbyFAILZ
    lol!!! 10/10 this pic pwnd me. :D

First ... 234561454104 ... Last