1. -15487/10 i've seen monkeys smear poop on windows and make better designs than that

2. Um... The guy kinds of creep me out 3/10 >.<

3. Whoop! 7/10 it's from the monogatari series <3

4. 9/10
    My avatar is from Bleach Anime

5. Oh another anime one...
    I do like the style of this one over the other generic ones so points for that 7/10

6. Because female humains are the ugliest females EU.
    0/10.

7. 7/8 I wish that everybody would use avatars they have created, no matter how funny they look. Otherwise pretty much everybody can grab something from the internet.

8. Did you create this yourself? If so 8/10 for the effort :)

9. Did you create this yourself? If so 8/10 for the effort :)
    Yes, everything is mine, the textures (which I use as a trademark in many other wallpapers in many ways, sometimes not noticable for the not very careful eye), the carving, the shape, it was a white circle when I started and there are a lot of details on it that can't be seen on resized images, unless you zoom in - the logo is not just a logo, but it is also a beautiful pendant, that I am going to release hopefully until the end of the year (I can't wait, I really want to see that pendant coming to live, it will be so beautiful, my always wanted and ultimate symbolic item) and give away some of them exclusive merchandise to some people.

Here is a medium high quality with an extra, my Frost Queen Mynce:

Cleaned version [FINAL] + Frost Queen Mynce {Extra]:

Example of the similarities I spoke about in the main text (seeing something familiar?)
    Edited: September 3, 2015

10. Coolest avatar I've seen today. 10/10 no questions asked.
    Gimme the link for that pic btw.

11. Thanks. Here, i uploaded it for you.

Here is one fit for avatar

And this one is the original size

First ... 371421461469470471472473481 ... Last