1. And i shall protect him with my live!
    Cairine, is probably the coolest of all wow-lore characters, and probably the most honorable faction leader.
    What else who got?
    Humans: Varian... Lil' kido king, that is not yet smart and wise...
    Dwarfs: Council of the King ... Cant even rule by himself. Needs a council.
    Gnomes: Im not really sure who that is... 0.o
    Night Elf: Nelf chick, pristess of elune... spiritual leader, but not a war commander -1 if raided.
    Prohpet Velen (my second favourite): a true blood dranei, brother to the two great Deamon Lord, Archimno and ... forgot, but hes old, very old, he saw lots of things, yes, (the fall of the temple of danaru, the invasion of deamons, the betrayal of orks, and the taking over the black temple by Illidan).
    Thrall: Kinda heroic, but he did yet nothing to prove he was legendary, except for getting hit by Tichondrius and watching how Grom finished of the deamon...
    Sylvana: Hawt, but thats it. Needs anger management treatment...
    Vol'Jin (i still didnt decide it between Velen and Vol'Jin): Vol Jin is cool. He fights cool, he got nice looking armor, he hates Garrosh +10, he talks real twoll vuhduh, he is a hunter. He got no pet though...
    Belfs - Well, there leader, farstrider, homo guy... Looks g@y, dont like him cuz he is Just-Tin Beaver
    and ofcourse Taurens
    Cairne: He is a great leader, who led his tribe from doom, to a fluorishing nation. His wise leadership brought the centaurs and the blacktotems to their knees. He rules with wisdom, helping thrall secure the Horde borders.His Warriors served many great causes and were honored by all. His last fight was with an ork, Garrosh, who is a son of Grom Hellscream. Though Garrosh is really brave, strong, and did help Tirion bring an end to the Lich King, he is not yet wise. Cairne challeneged Garrosh for the duel of honor "the mak'gra" in the valley of honor. There, betrayed by blacktotems, cairne fell.
    The begging of the battle was in Cairne favor, until Garrosh shattered his spear with the Ghoulrepaer. Then with poison on it (the blacktotem shaman posisoned the ghoulreaper), garrosh slashed Cairne across the chest, and he fell, saying this:
    (My quote).

Edit: Avatar: 5/10 (dislike belfs alot)

2. Edit: Avatar: 5/10 (dislike belfs alot)
    It's not a Blood Elf, lol. It's a real life picture which I photoshopped a bit. 9/10 for you, because, well... Tauren are just awesome. Also, the character biography stuff, did you just happen to paste it in the wrong place? Or...

3. I always like your avatars Grace, 9/10, Only lost a point cuz the hair or whatever in the upper right corner looks weird and out of focus.

Edit: Ah, I see it now, it just looked like fuzzy hair at first lol :P 10/10 then.

Mine's a reference to Bioshock.

4. I always like your avatars Grace, 9/10, Only lost a point cuz the hair or whatever in the upper right corner looks weird and out of focus.
    It's a hood. Haha. Not really sure how to rate you.... Very, uhm, creepy. 7.5/10.

5. It's not a Blood Elf, lol. It's a real life picture which I photoshopped a bit.
    Real life picture? Photoshoped a bit? It looks most like a Night Elf!
    9/10

6. Awww love kittens, you hit my weak-spot.
    101/10

7. ^lowe? no, thats a tiger...

... and i cant see yours for some reason...

(btw, my picture had light in the corner intentionally XD)

8. Oh man...thank God you changed your avatar. This one is less Blurred than your last one :D.

I give it 8/10. :)

(is that superman outfit?)

9. 8/10 ..still a fan of DMC series.

umm, idk what ur talking about dude....whats blurry about my avatar? :D

10. reminds me or prince nuaada from hellboy
    9/10

11. 1/10?...

Horrible avatar...0/10.

12. I do not like wierd looking guys with long hair, which you can't really say if its a man or a woman...
    And you, as I see, don't like cats?

13. The only anime i ever watched is Last Exile and Hellsing...
    Not sure about others...
    :)

First ... 1151596061626371111161 ... Last