1. I don't know where to find the dailies naturally, as I've never really spent the time on most quests in Northrend as is and it's been over a year since I last attempted any of them. And being a DPS, making a group of my own is about as difficult as corking out a dump after eating a block of cheese...

I try to do RDF whenever I can, but being an oldie, but a non-donater cause no job means no money, I can rarely make it onto the server before all the RDF people are already getting off or already are off. x-x;
    Everyone here is giving you great advice and how to do it. Every time someone does you come back and tell them its to hard ,you don't know how, or it takes to long. dude.... they gave you the answers which is how we all have done it so get off your *** and go do it and stop looking for a free hand out.

Not trying to be mean, I'm just being honest and tired of seeing you cry when you've received the answer to your question

2. Zerrubabel
    I'm geared for heroics, now what? (Getting ready for ICC)
    This is part two of the gearing guide. This will take you from being heroic geared to being ready to do ICC 10 NM. I certainly hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it- please leave some constructive criticism on how I can improve these kinds of videos in the future, and thank you for watching. (Note: I just got a new mic and am still breaking it in with messing around with the settings, so if anything sounds off audibly that is probably what it is- any tips on ways to improve that would be helpful as well)

Here is the link to part 2 of the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj35EWgEwl0

And here is part 1 if you missed it- I will be requesting/taking down the first guide so as not to cause guide congestion and to help make things easier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DFP3kuxXPw

This may help you out man. Good luck

3. Also I would suggest finding a guild that doesn't require as strict GS to run with them

First 12