1. Bugged new charr

So i bought a naked pala via trade. I got some gear and i have now 3.4 k gs, but i cant use the dungeon finder sistem as it says i need a better gear, but my friend played pos normal on a 1.9 k gs !? also i can enter pos normal and even hc when i come there physically by myself and not via the finder (since it says i need better gear)

Also he is revered with the ashen verdict but i dont have the ring since i bought a naked charr and the quest is gone i cant take a new one anymore. i opened a ticked ingame but almost 2 days no response :/

pls some1 help me i spend much money on that charr it costed 30 coins.

2. for the ring simply wait for the ticket to be replied to, it can take a few days. to get into pos you must do a quest chain, that starts from an npc outside dalaran bank and involves first doing fos.

for the dungeon finder you need a certain average gear level to start using the rdf tool. even having 1 slot empty or extremely bad gear in it will flag you for needing better gear. all i can tell you is to look at your worst item, and find an upgrade, than try queing again. repeat this as many times as necessary until you can que for rdf.

3. Gearscore is a concept introduced by an addon. The game itself does not calculate things based on gearscore, but on the average item level. To enter rdf hc you need an average item level (ilvl) of about 185. Certain items such as heirlooms provide relatively high gear score, but they have ilvl 1, so even though you might even be 4k gs, you wouldn't be able to enter rdf hc while someone with no heirlooms and about 2k gs could.