1. Nah the problem definitely occured past the merge, so the issue isnt from there.

2. Well since the only "Big" thing was the merge that happened when you guys lost access, maybe it had anything to do with it. But why only one region? Doesn't make any sense.

I remember that for some other online game, they went with splitting a "merged" server and after that I couldn't login along with players of my region. After investigation, it was revealed that the IP of login server was years ago banned by Government of our country for some "other" reason.

Since convincing Government to unban that IP was not possible, the game developers assigned a new IP to the login server and everything was fine.

3. I am playing from the United Arab Emirates, Middle East, and I am experiencing the same problem under the ISP Etisalat. What I did to fix it is download the vpn hide.me for free (gives you like 2gb data to use, created a new email and will keep doing so to keep trial goin forever) and i can play any warmane server tbc or wotlk. This means its a problem with the ISP.

EDIT: To download the hide.me vpn i used the betternet vpn extension on chrome to connect to the website first as it is blocked.

4. Hey man, I have the same problem living in Dubai. Out of the blue I just couldn't connect to any Warmane servers (tried TBC and WOTLK). I play with a bunch of friends who also live in Dubai/ AD and they don't seem to have the same issue. I know for a fact that my friends on Du have no problems at all, and after going through all the mad research you went through and re-downloading clients/ adjusting firewall settings etc., the only thing that worked for me is a VPN, and I used hotspot shield.

Even once connected to the game, disconnecting from hotspot shield will immediately disconnect you from the game. Its a pretty rough situation, however the ping wasn't too bad from the couple of minutes I tested.

I don't think there's any correct way of fixing this right now, but I sure hope this situation kinda fixes itself, cause it doesn't look like something an individual can change.

If I find any more news i'll hit you up! Hope this mess fixes soon.

5. Hey man, I have the same problem living in Dubai. Out of the blue I just couldn't connect to any Warmane servers (tried TBC and WOTLK). I play with a bunch of friends who also live in Dubai/ AD and they don't seem to have the same issue. I know for a fact that my friends on Du have no problems at all, and after going through all the mad research you went through and re-downloading clients/ adjusting firewall settings etc., the only thing that worked for me is a VPN, and I used hotspot shield.

Even once connected to the game, disconnecting from hotspot shield will immediately disconnect you from the game. Its a pretty rough situation, however the ping wasn't too bad from the couple of minutes I tested.

I don't think there's any correct way of fixing this right now, but I sure hope this situation kinda fixes itself, cause it doesn't look like something an individual can change.

If I find any more news i'll hit you up! Hope this mess fixes soon.
    What hotspot shield version did you try and use, I tried running it, but it didnt help for me.

That being said, yeah Du apparently does not have that problem, whatever it is that is being blocked, its only from the side of Etisalat.

Interestingly enough though, I ran a tracert with a Du connection, and it had more non responsiveness than Etisalat.

https://imgur.com/a/W8h8k

6. Chaos is a ladder

7. Logged into from Etisialat today and it worked, problem seems to have resolved on its own

First 12