1. It is known that people will fight long queue times just to log on a 7x server..

...Which is always at full capacity (well, most of the time).

Why not give them the option to adjust their own xp rates? That way, people wouldn't feel obligated to wait these long queue times just because they don't want to play 1x.

2. Yes , i'd like such option too but not for free. Make it cost Points / Coins.

3. Yes , i'd like such option too but not for free. Make it cost Points / Coins.
    Just give players the option to choose whether they want to level up in a 1x speed or 7x speed, regardless of which server they are currently logged on.

4. Just give players the option to choose whether they want to level up in a 1x speed or 7x speed, regardless of which server they are currently logged on.
    Yep , and it will have some cost to change it later ingame.

5. None of this is possible ,you want lower rate join the lower rate servers which have less population and a shorter que times.

6. Lol wat, if u want 1x go play lordaeron. Also how the hell would adjusting rate fix lag? Wut

7. Generally speaking, a variable-rate experience realm would detract from the play of x1 "purist" players. It is not merely that they love leveling at original retail paces, but that they enjoy playing the game as it was in its original state.

This suggestion would only solve the problem of "Some people like to level at a slow rate", which is not wholly the stated point of the 1x server.

The point is to be "Blizz-like" in a more complete sense of the game, including various mob & encounter mechanics, as well as the concept that other players are striving just as hard as you are to complete, compete, and excel in the game.

8. been suggested and denied more times than i can be bothered to count. if you don't want 1x than either wait in the que, donate and skip it. or look for another server.

9. We need other serv for players w/o premium . All content and icc rates but no shop. Im donor but mourn everywhere is boring so i must play on tbc again xd

10. In the decreasing way, I can only agree, it is just a less boring way compared to the experience freeze given by default. If people want to play slower why not, but in the other way it can denature the server. Imagine that you propose the option for all players on a Blizzlike server to get 7 times their XP, you just made a x7 server. There is no point doing that.

By the way, if you propose to pay to change your rate, i don't understand why you are not willing to pay to simply skip the queue you are complaining about. Last bu not least, this has been suggested before (see http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342334 among many others) and already denied.

" If you have seen a suggestion denied in the past, do not re-post it hoping for some luck. Making little adjustments while the main idea remains the same isn't a new suggestion. It will be denied again. " -- Suggestion section rules

11. its a private server,our rules....i try to play on burning crusade in this server,very low numbers of players,way do not close?and slots give for icecrown

12. way do not close?and slots give for icecrown
    That's... not how it works. Each server is hosted on a different machine as far as I know, and even if they weren't, there's a limit to how many simultaneous players interacting in the game the core can handle and closing a different one wouldn't affect that.

Regarding the suggestion, it seems clear - with the mention of queues and x1 rates - that this is about letting people on Lordaeron be able to set their rates there to x7, something that not only goes against our rules regarding suggestions, it's a huge disrespect towards the players of that server who enjoy playing with x1 rates.