1. 5 druids TBC

Hello as it says, im interested in any good info for both PVE and PVP on 5 druids.
    as for pvp i use 5 naked balance druids and it aint going that well, but i found some sweet things to do....
    Any advices for PVE tho dungeons seem pretty rought tho altho i got bear tank and 4 rejuvenations and 4 regrowths to back tank up...

2. I had 5 druids before I sold them but my advice would be to have your tank as the master with 4 balance druids. The hots are plenty for healing and you need your dps to be specced for spamming starfires with a chance to stun. Threat reduction talent for your dps is helpful also. I did Ramparts for practice then Blood Furnace. The most important part to getting is started is making sure your tank is geared. You need 415 def, 20k armor and tons of stamina. Some dodge helps as something to look for on gear after defense. Also, lifebloom is better because of the extra health bonus while also being lower mana cost. I would switch between mangle and swipe which will prevent your dps from getting aggro. I never used CC but one option is to use cyclone with a rotation macro. If you would like to check out some multiboxing tips then search for my channel(AriveAliveGaming) on YouTube.

3. Thanks for all the info, as shamans are more easy for pvp and i guess pve i wonder.... what dungeons to aim for each section.
    In Zangarmarsh its Slave pens, in Hellfire its Ramparts?
    What about terrokar forest? is there any easy dung there formbox?

4. When u add a tank u should be able to clear any dungeon.
    I would make 1 prot paly and 4 shamis.
    U can also pvp with the setup by making the paly holy.

5. When u add a tank u should be able to clear any dungeon.
    I would make 1 prot paly and 4 shamis.
    U can also pvp with the setup by making the paly holy.
    True i can see how that works, sadly im stuck with 5 druids :D
    But jeah i guess i can clear any dungeon by putting resto shaman as healer and main as tank.

Also there are bosses that make it difficult, For example orc in Shadow lab i think....

6. Druides are probably not the best choice.
    They have low dmg and bad survivability compared to shamis.
    If u intend to do pvp they are very vulnerable to fear and there is no starfall on tbc which is pretty much the only thing that makes boomkin boxing attractive.

As a 5 man dungeons team I find 1 prot paly and 4 spriests beeing the most interesting setup. Spriests have some interesting synergy in TBC that gives a party wide mana regen equal to 5% of the shadow dmg dealed and a party wide heal in form of 25% of the shadow dmg dealed.
    With a decent amount of spellpower this setup probably doesn't need any mana breaks and no dedicated healer for Dungeons.
    Edited: February 17, 2018