1. Newcomer LF some answers

Hello, I would like to know if there is constant delay/ping in Icecrown? I also wonder if waiting queue to log into server takes too long and also constant thing?

2. Depends on where you are from, server is based somewhere in Western / Central Europe, I believe.
    And yes, the queue is a permanent thing.
    You either sign on before the peak hours which is around 2pm Server Time (or you're stuck in a long, and i mean very long que) or you pay $10 to skip the queue forever.

3. So is it better to play in Outland then since there is not permanent queue out there?

4. So is it better to play in Outland then since there is not permanent queue out there?
    Well, IF you want to play Burning Crusade expansion and not Wrath of the Lich King, then sure.
    For me, I'm not a donor. I usually just wait in the que for 5hrs+, lol.

5. Icecrown has more than double the ping Outland has

6. Icecrown has more than double the ping Outland has
    Location is everything, Sir Doge.

7. Location is everything, Sir Doge.
    I am living in Europe but I dont like to play game with more than 100 ping. So can u say that I will have less than that?

8. Doesn't change the fact
    I would assume someone playing from America, Africa, Asia would have higher ping than someone playing in Europe....

I am living in Europe but I dont like to play game with more than 100 ping. So can u say that I will have less than that?
    I am in Germany with avg 30-40 ping.

9. I would assume someone playing from America, Africa, Asia would have higher ping than someone playing in Europe....

I am in Germany with avg 30-40 ping.
    No need to assume anything. It’s just how networks work.

10. Should I choose Ice or Lord server for more PVE based gameplay?

11. Should I choose Ice or Lord server for more PVE based gameplay?
    If you are okay spending next two months, 8 hours a day leveling go with Lord. However, if you’re interested in raiding and pvE endgame and you can donate some money to skip the queue go Icecrown.

12. Icecrown is 7x leveling, Lordaeron is 1x leveling and harder, but it just got RDF and heirlooms, though that still is a process.

Icecrown has larger population and is mostly end-game but there's still people joining everyday and doing the grind so it's not too late or anything.

If you can skip the queue, icecrown is great or if you play at off hours, but if you don't plan on atleast donating, it is hard to get into the server and raid at peak times. It's been a little laggy lately too, but it's playable and being worked on. I get 100 ping from NA on icecrown.