1. Terrible experience with RDF

Ever since I've gotten to 80 I've been using RFD to gear up for raids. More than half the time my groups disband before the last boss and sometimes don't even kill one boss. People are often rude and very toxic. Most recently I got into a Violet Hold heroic with 3 hunters (myself being one of them). The tank and healer refused to do anything and told us to kick them within seconds of the group being put together. They said that dungeon is too long with 3 hunters.

Does anyone else get the impression that the community isn't the nicest? And does it get any better in raids? I don't want to put time into gearing up if people act the same way in raids here.

2. I don't really have much issues with rdf except the lack of tank and heal. As some one who usually queue as either tank or heal, i have greater influence over the decision to continue or disband. Beside, violet hold is not really long especially if you guys use those crystals.

3. you are just unlucky. idk My rdf experience was perfect, no disbands no toxicity, clear and fast run(everyone was overgeared). But maybe i was just lucky because i read a lot of complains about rdf

hint: find guild, doesnt even have to be hardcore, everything will be easier and less "toxic"

4. The usual RDF experience is pretty simple: Join the group, clear the dungeon, "/p gg wp", leave. 99% of the time it's as straightforward.

5. Well I mean to be fair, all the experienced people geared their characters over christmas with the EoF event farm. So i'd imagine you're left to play with a lot more newbies

6. imo any form of pug is garbage. join a guild asap and stick to guild runs.

7. Only sometimes I get a group like that ,healer or tank drops ,sometimes its cuz they dc or the tank is not experienced and pulls to many mobs gets wiped and blames everyone else, other time the healer cant keep up or feels to superior to run with the lowbies. I don't mind running my healer to help out lowbies as long as the group plays well, but I have seen more tanks leave the group hanging more then others, kinda of annoying but ya joining a guild helps I solo que since I am not in a guild so I put up with it.

8. imo any form of pug is garbage. join a guild asap and stick to guild runs.
    This is something I agree with and something I unfortunately had to learn the hard way. Fortunately, I'm to the point where I no longer need to do RDF anymore except for maybe Frost Emblems and even then I think I you can get them easier through raids such as ICC.

9. Guilds these days are only recruiting 5k minimums, too. I haven't seen a single actively recruiting guild allowing anyone below "raid ready" into their ranks, which is absolutely toxic by all means. What happened to the guilds that were around about a year or so ago? What happened to the last few DECENT people on this server?

RDF, guilds, marketeers... It's all gone downhill so quickly since I was last around.

10. 5k is super easy to get, I don't really see the problem.

11. He probably just means guilds who are willing to work with lower geared peeps. Probably means leveling guilds which on a static private server are few and far between and don't tend to last a long time especially in a 7x server rate

12. rdf with lordaeron people would be smarter than x-realm arena and bg