1. PVP on/off option

For the love of all that is holy, allow people to choose if they want PVP on. As there are no PVE servers those of us that want to play on a good TBC server are forced to put up with prepubescent *****s running around on lvl70's ganking players 30-40 levels below them. I love playing TBC and this is by far the best server, however the constant ganking by ****ing ***** lvl70 is killing the game.

If people want to PVP give people the option to toggle on/off PVP. You stray into a PVP area that is your problem. Those of us that want to play the game as PVE, please allow us to do so in peace.

2. Haha, QQ. Blizzlike PvP server, deal with it.

3. Am guessing that you are one of the little kids that thinks it is fun to gank people 30+ levels lower than you. Can someone with a bit more intelligence and a touch more mature answer instead of the above 12yr old.

4. You will get ganked occasionally but rarely will they camp you unless you killed their alt. And this isn't Everquest where death actually matters; its like a 1 minute run back to your corpse in ghost form. So just deal with it, rez and keep leveling.

And there probably aren't enough players to open a PVE server. Its also more resources.

But if you didn't attack anyone first and a 70 is still camping you then message Hazhk and i'll kill them myself or bring my crew and we'll wreck them so you can spit and laugh.
    Edited: January 14, 2018

5. Haha, QQ. Blizzlike PvP server, deal with it.
    Actually no, multiboxing wasn't allowed... you can't "PvP" against 5 teams of 5 multiboxers at the same spot. This is why it shouldn't be allowed. It provides too much of an unfair advantage against 1 player.

6. been asked for 100x before. warmane only offers pvp servers, and they don't plan to change that anytime soon. either deal with it or go look for a pve server.

7. If people want to PVP give people the option to toggle on/off PVP. You stray into a PVP area that is your problem. Those of us that want to play the game as PVE, please allow us to do so in peace.
    Your concern is legit but unfortunately, there's no PVE server and that toggle PVP off / on option is strictly PVE server only.

However, there are ways that can help you stay out of trouble.

1. Leveling is extremely easy. You won't be level 30-40 forever.
    2. If a higher level player is camping you, you can ask in the /1 chat for help. When I was leveling, I did the same and Alliance (I play Alliance) quickly assembled. That's one of the benefits on playing a well populated realm.
    3. Same as above, you can ask your guild mates to help you. In my guild, you just say once that somebody is camping you and you'll get massive amount of whispers asking for "who, where"...
    4. In worst case, nobody comes to your aid and you can't run to safety from your campers then you can just annoy them by getting resurrected and going in-front of them (in their face) dancing or making chicken noises. Yes they will kill you again but just try it. After few deaths, they'll eventually stop or ... you'll get used to of it.

8. If you cry now, you should've seen how it was for alliance when the server launched