1. Outlands point market

Outland should have a points market for vanilla content raids

as the other xpacs point stores consist of lower ilvl/gearscore current xpac gear - and last xpac gear depending on teir price ranges higher and lower the lower the cost

(brings in the mind the twinking on that server) since their is barely any twinks 60 on that realm the ones on their have to dish out serious cash to get say a dreadnaught shoulders for nearly 16 coins. since their is not that many to actually do any raids to get the gear for themselves.

2. You got no achivement system on Outland, so no a point shop won't happen unless they change the entire point system.

3. You got no achivement system on Outland, so no a point shop won't happen unless they change the entire point system.
    How is the point shop connected to achievements? I'm just being curious

4. How is the point shop connected to achievements? I'm just being curious
    The more achievement points you have, the more daily points you will receive on the website.

5. The more achievement points you have, the more daily points you will receive on the website.
    Like the guy above said
    How does achievements affect points...

the point market should be nothing but lvl 60 content gear...

6. You need a minimum of 1000 achievement points to be able to collect points.

7. You need a minimum of 1000 achievement points to be able to collect points.
    when is outland point store coming out?
    i would like to twink on that server

8. Afaik never.But who knows ,thing change.

9. Afaik never.But who knows ,thing change.
    as far as im guessing they are getting the content of TBC done with then releasing the point market for vanilla stuff

guessing as people want to try twinking since they know everything about tbc content and done all the tbc content