1. TBC party frames

Hi I just managed to make Healbot align all my character frames the same way and this is what I needed for efficient healing. I just ctrl+alt+r.click for moving my characters on it untill all have matched. I really liked how simple all was compared to Pitbull which I gave up on.
    Edit: Second way is with healbot to go to Healing tab choose Raid profile and maybe customize looks to your liking, then tank plus 1 other window will always have same arrangement and you can make this one your healer (assuming you are running something like 1 pala 4 shammies ) Hope this helps someone.
    Edit: Third way and best one is at healing tab sort extra bars by: Name and you will have I think on every window exact party frames yahoo :)

https://imgur.com/a/5b1wzvE
    Edited: September 6, 2018

2. Hey, I'm multiboxing, too. Do you want to chat? I would like to exchange mcih with someone who also does something like this

3. Sure, add me in discord daily_bs#9412

4. what version of healbot did you manage to get working pls? really struggling to get it to load (no errors - just nothing loads) any ideas?