1. How many wotlk clients can you run with i7 CPU?

How many clients are you able to run on 1 pc?
    My CPU is i7-7700K 4.2GHz.

At 5 clients I can run them on ultra.
    At 10 clients I have to reduce graphics settings to not have characters fall behind too often.
    At 15 clients I have to reduce graphics settings a lot. Very low settings = 99% cpu usage, reduced it to lowest and I got 80-85% cpu usage in wg when it is not battle. (ram and gpu at ~50-60%)
    This is with <1% cpu used for other things than wow.

Is it possible to improve performance more to be able to run more on 1 pc?
    I have another stationary and a laptop so I could run more using them but feels like too much effort to be worth it.

I use the client with legion models, would it run better on the old wotlk client?

2. How many clients are you able to run on 1 pc?
    My CPU is i7-7700K 4.2GHz.

At 5 clients I can run them on ultra.
    At 10 clients I have to reduce graphics settings to not have characters fall behind too often.
    At 15 clients I have to reduce graphics settings a lot. Very low settings = 99% cpu usage, reduced it to lowest and I got 80-85% cpu usage in wg when it is not battle. (ram and gpu at ~50-60%)
    This is with <1% cpu used for other things than wow.

Is it possible to improve performance more to be able to run more on 1 pc?
    I have another stationary and a laptop so I could run more using them but feels like too much effort to be worth it.

I use the client with legion models, would it run better on the old wotlk client?
    set lower fps on background windows if you didnt do that.

basicly i dont think you should go above 10 with this cpu. sure maybe you could squeeze 12-13 with all settings lowered etc, but its gunna be fcked up group allignment anyway, some skills are party wide afterall.

since its a K series, you can easely enable turbo mode, wich would give you extra ghz meaning extra char or two, who knows.

3. I use the same cpu and I run 25 clients. (on minimal settings tho) More than 25 gets kinda unplayable.
    Play around with ISboxer settings, especially CPU strategies. You'll come up with something eventually.

If you want to run on higher settings you should get a CPU with more cores. (and hyperthreading is a must.)
    Ryzen 1800x might be a decent alternative. (8Cores/16 threads) And pretty cheap for what you get.

4. Hi,
    similar question - how many WoW Client are you able to run and efficiently play on i5 CPU (RAM 8 GB, 1.7 GHz)?

5. The best would be to test it by yourself, even if someone have the same setup he might run more or less characters. For exemple some boxers run 10 on a CPU when others run 20 on the same CPU with different settings / optimization

6. Set the spell effect level on your characters to 1 and it will improve performance.

/console spell effect level 1

Put in a FPS limiter on the foreground and the background within ISBoxer. I set mine to 30 foreground 15 background and it works just fine.

7. Hi,
    similar question - how many WoW Client are you able to run and efficiently play on i5 CPU (RAM 8 GB, 1.7 GHz)?
    I've got an old i5 2500k (overclocked to 4.5 HGHz) and I run five wotlk clients (lowered fps when in background, fullHD res, high quality settings). Runs pretty well.

8. I should hope so. Even processors from 2007 could run 5 wotlk clients.