1. Seriously what the ****

Since the last "Fix" you can stun bosses. Immerseus randomly oneshot peple. When u check combat log it says multiple hits within 1 sec. Only way to do it is by good tank soloing and having a ress. Prefferably DK. Rest of the bosses became dummies aswell, since u can basicly cc any spell in any given time. This is beyond most ******ed thing ive seen since im here. Please fix this.

2. I made 2 bug reports (and i need to make 4 more regarding other new bugs, like paragons blobs not spawning....), eitherway, i reported both the stunnable mechanic for bosses/minibosses, and the fact of how friendly immerseus is.

Ill give you a little insight of what immerseus is doing.

He will do the split phase, like normaly, and after its over, he will remember the amount of blobs you killed/healed, after he reforms, at the same time he will do an invisible split phase with the same amount of blobs before mention (you can see an example of this in the report)

Easy right?, the more blobs you kill, the more damage you take in the ''second'' split, the less blobs you kill the more damage you take in the ''first'' split. Gotta find that sweet balance between splits so that you don't get one shotted (insert joke here).

Quite lovely to be honest. Luckily they reverse the patch / fix it soon-er than later.

3. Will send report links to my guild. Regarding immerseus, we had the problem after 1st and 3rd split, rest were fine. We manage to survive 1st blast with 80% of raid. So when 3rd split hitted, we had bresses. I guess its 1 way to do it. Or just DK solo it, whatever.

4. This duplicated split thing happens after every split, if you kill him fast enoughn, you ignore it, if you kill little enough amount of mobs, you wont even get damaged.

To my knowledge so far from own experience, DK / Monk / Druid can solo Immers from full health if necessary, with DK > Monk > Druid in terms of speed. (Ofcourse im speaking of doing it without exploiting anything, nor using stuns)

If you want to avoid having to deal with immers, you can always send a tank with 1-2 dps that can survive alone and clear Immers before any SoO run.

Its quite stupid that we need to end doing this to be able to have a decently fast SoO run now, specially if HC.

The other way to do it, is like i said earlier, just limit the raid to clear a set amount of blobs, so that the damage you take does not 1 shot the raid, it will be much harder for the healers, but meh, what can i say, if this is what it takes to down the boss now... Been honest i like the concept of the mechanic, it would make immers quite an interesting fight if tweaked properly, specially in HC, speaking of which, HC immers right now is... yeah... quite the fight indeed.

5. I can confirm, that stuns are indeed hotfixed, along with every kind of spells that can change the behaviour of the enemies. They no longer affect bosses.

6. They should have fixed immersus first cause with this bug pug is impossible and that makes a huge reduction in populity!!
    And one other question is when they gonna fix ij, malkrok and garrosh? Never?!

7. They should have fixed immersus first cause with this bug pug is impossible and that makes a huge reduction in populity!!
    And one other question is when they gonna fix ij, malkrok and garrosh? Never?!
    I was told after 1000 other fixes that have priority.

8. Well since we have one dev working on fw we shouldnt expect big fixes! Ezier to fix npc in duswallow marsh