1. Gemming arpen on fdk

When should I start geming arpen on FDK? I mean is it worth geming arpen if I can't reach a decently high arpen with my gear alone, for example I have fdk as my os right now and I don't know if I should gem arpen because I currently have only 530 arpen from gear at 5.9k gs or should I just gem strength until I get some more items with arpen.

Thanks in advance!

2. At roughly 72% arp (1008 rating) 1 point of arp becomes strictly superior to 1 point of strength. If you've reached that then there's no point, at all, to gem strength until you reach the arp cap. Before that it's not very easy to say. It depends a lot on how much you have and even if it is a dps increase you will not really notice it even if you regem.

What I can tell you is that at this moment you should not go for an arp setup, 530 is too small a number.

3. You want to switch somewhere around time you get 4 set + DBW + STS. At that point you can get the EoF cloak and gloves, which should put you close to 1000, especially if you have any other pieces with arm pen.
    Edited: January 14, 2018