1. Dual-Wield Blood Tank?

I've recently seen DK tanks playing a blood spec with a 2x 1handed weapon.
    So can somebody tell me is it any good compared to 2h weapons

2. just ignore that kind of ppl, dont even try to talk to them it is contagious so be very carefully around them

3. DK skills do main weapon dmg, so if you dual weild you will only do dmg with your right hand weapon.
    Unless you have https://wotlk.evowow.com/?spell=66192 wich is why frost DKs can tank.
    You dont have this on blood talent tree.

4. This makes sense to me. Thank you for explaining.

5. It can be done, although I wouldn't recommend it at BiS. Dual wielding Mithrios over Glorenzelg wields:

+117 defense rating
    +96 parry rating
    -30 expertise
    -122 critical strike rating
    -14 stamina
    -70 strength (17 parry rating)

You're basically trading aggro and a small chunk of EH for avoidance, not worth it.

However, if you don't have access to BiS gear, dual wielding can be worthwhile, especially if you can get 2 Ardent Guards, which will provide you with 1k armor together. You will have less aggro than with an equivalent two hander but it's not gonna be that much of a difference due to Icy Touch and you will have more EH.
    Edited: January 15, 2018

6. https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#j0E...bsZhxbxmMszZ0b

With this spec, and proper use of both Icy Touch and Death Strike, u wont have almost any problems tanking with DW Mithrios.

Altho, i would NOT suggest it...

U will gain some minor avoidance, 2.5% total (combined miss, dodge and parry), which is not worth the trouble of beeing in need for 1 more extra item and a lot less threat when u run out of Frost Runes.

Also, on some bosses, its preferable to hit them with less Melee Strikes, while there is no boss where more auto attacks will benifit u.

So, final word:
    Is it playable? Yes.
    Is it worth going for it? No.

7. I don't see the advantage, your death strikes will be much weaker.

8. dmg yes, but healing meh not so much

9. I don't see the advantage, your death strikes will be much weaker.
    Only DMG wise... Healing is based on Diseases and maximum Health pool, not dmg.
    It doesnt matter if u hit with 1hander, 2hander or while DWing, DS will heal for 5% of max HP per disease on the target.

10. The only reasonably viable options for dual-wielding over 2-handers I can see are (as damnoriginal already mentioned) the togc 10 man armor weapon or 2x Last words (normal and heroic if they stack, not completely sure) or a combination of Last word heroic + one of those armor weapons.
    Edited: January 16, 2018

11. The only reasonably viable options for dual-wielding over 2-handers I can see are (as damnoriginal already mentioned) the togc 10 man armor weapon or 2x Last words (normal and heroic if they stack, not completely sure) or a combination of Last word heroic + one of those armor weapons.
    Last Word buff shouldn't stack with itself. Not to mention if you can get Last Word, you most likely can get yourself a Cryptmaker/Ramaladni, which provide more EH and hit/exp. The only thing Last Word is good for is paladin soloing.
    Edited: January 16, 2018