1. Account stolen

Hello,

My name is Felix, ive been playing on Warmane for a couple days and its been great fun. Today I got myself hacked (by following a guys /e spammed instructions for "free coins" from a site called -----------, logged into a site that looked exactely like official warmane site and they apparently changed my password and shut me out. Now I realize that its my own fault to walk into it like that, i just wanted to let people know this was going on, and maybe you guys can tell me if i can expect to at least get my account back? i put 50 hours into hitting 70, am still dirt poor but you know.. Id probably not put another 50 hours in to hit 70 again..

2. Hi, same thing happened to me few minutes ago, cs i though it was about gold xD But i reacted quickly and i did reset my password. Good thing is that now i have ip of that person and i know its someone from Ukraine :) Is this reportable or is it enough for that person to get banned? ty for replies.

3. good for you.. i am fearing for my char still >.< i dont understand why scum like this have to do it on a private server u know? Just frustrating..

4. Its rly mean -.- But I should have expected something like this. Did he changed your account email as well? U can try to reset it.

5. ok i have no reset my account and changed the password to something new. It is now IP banned for advertising :'D I shoulda done that sooner but somehow didnt think of it (not my day really -.-) I am gonna create a new topic and contact admins to maybe get it unbanned (since the IP where he spammed is obv different from the mine with which it was used), thanks for your compassion on this day my friend :)

6. In my opinion staff shouldn't waste their time for people who fall for something as stupid as that. It just shows that greed takes over your senses and makes you dumb as hell.

7. ye because making someone happy is a waste of Time, ok bro. If all youre gonna be posting is toxic, why post at all? Why make a point just to be a dick?

8. In my opinion staff shouldn't waste their time for people who fall for something as stupid as that. It just shows that greed takes over your senses and makes you dumb as hell.
    Wanting a few free coins doesn't make someone greedy. Op, sorry you fell for this. Hopefully the staff can make it right.

9. I didnt even want "free" stuff, I just never cared enough to check the out this coin and point system, the message said "Turn in for time played", and since the Website looked official I figures thats how you get them. If it said FREE COINS I'd never have clicked on it.

10. This happened to me as well.... 2.8gs druid.... gone..... account banned for advertisement. i have reset password and have access to the account but its banned. Last login says Germany. and the ip thats banned is not mine. i have set up a ticket with warmane and have not heard anything yet. please keep me updated if they can help you.

11. when was this? I'll definitely contact you if I hear back from them :)